Leslie Caron, 2014 Terrible Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Leslie Caron, 2014 Terrible Success

Post by rocco.campanaro »

I sent to Leslie Caron in mid April and received my signed photo back today. I am so disappointed, the pen she used instantly rubbed off on my photograph (I've never had problems with stars signing the pictures I send them before). I brushed the "Caron" of her name, and the whole surname (except the C) was wiped off. Terribly disappointed. Will try again sendign a matte finish photo instead. Used the address in the DB. Used an SASE.

Photo:

- I don't know what I was thinking sending this photo, terrible choice.

Envelope:
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Leslie Caron, 2014 Terrible Success

Post by admin »

Hi rocco.campanaro :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Leslie Caron on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Sadly, that looks like a BAD stamp job to me. I sent to her too recently and still waiting.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

It can't be, the handwriting is too messy to be a stamp job and it looks like it was badly done.
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

vespasian

Post by vespasian »

dont worry,life is full of disappointments,try her again