Norman Reedus success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mummyofadozen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Norman Reedus success.

Post by Mummyofadozen »

I sent an SAE with two of my drawings to get signed on the 13th May 2014, I received them back today 28th May. I sent them to the database address on here.

TOMPEND
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Norman Reedus success.

Post by TOMPEND »

Did you draw them?!! They're amazing!!
FAVOURITE Successes: PELE SIGNED BRAZIL SHIRT & 2 photos!!!! STEVEN GERRARD, ROONEY, BALE, GIGGS, DANIEL CRAIG(007), JOHAN CRUYFF ,FRANZ BECKENBAUER, CRISTIANO RONALDO, ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC x5, BRAZIL SQUAD INCLUDING NEYMAR, FAT RONALDO, EL SHAARAWY, SERGIO AGUERO and MOST OF MAN U, MOST OF CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL AND ARSENAL AND CITY all IP...
And many more just can't think!

I've got 15,000 autographs (IP)

I TRADE PRIVATE ADDRESSES...SOCCER/FOOTBALLERS ONLY

Please like my page
https://m.facebook.com/TomsSignatureCollection?__user=100002102680730
EllenDegeneres
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EllenDegeneres »

WOW? Your drawings rock!! I love to draw too just like you. I'm drawing the most famous selfie this year . I bet you know it~ The selfie on the Oscars! I'll send each one on that photo my final drawing when I finally finish it. Back to the theme, I love the Walking Dead too~ Would you like to be my friend so that we can talk more about both drawing and writing letters~
Collecting singers, actors, actress,TV hosts' signatures.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mummyofadozen :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Norman Reedus
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 350
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

{star} Norman Reedus on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Mummyofadozen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mummyofadozen »

Thanks everyone. Yeah I drew those along with about a dozen others of him. *Ellen* you may have to educate me on how we can be friends, I'd love to have someone to share my passion for drawing with :)
Admin, will upload the envelope pic now :)
ails
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ails »

Congrats on the success and cool drawings of Norman you got there! :mrgreen:
Collected (27): Matthew Perry AP, Anthony Michael Hall, Matt LeBlanc AP, Denzel Washington, Julie Andrews PP (given to friend who's a fan), Hugh Laurie PP, Air Supply's Graham Russel (IP), Commodores, Callum Blue, Dan Castellaneta, Mandy Patinkin, Ted Levine Wild Wild West Autograph Card (bought from eBay), Seth MacFarlane PP, Kenneth Branagh, Joe Mantegna, Timothy Dalton (bought from eBay, not sure of authenticity), Daniel Craig, David Morrissey, Carole Ann Ford, Rupert Graves, Christopher Lambert, Simon Templeman, Barry Gibb, Andrew Lincoln, William Russell, James Buckley, Joe Thomas, Jonathan Banks
Sent/Waiting For: Tony Shalhoub, Andrew Scott, Camille Coduri, Sam Hazeldine, Kurtwood Smith, Simon Pegg, David Tennant, Simon Bird, Giancarlo Esposito
IP/TTM Wishlist: Hiroshi Nagano, Hugh Laurie, Hugh Jackman, John Cusack, Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery, Breaking Bad cast, Jesse Spencer, Robert Sean Leonard, Seth MacFarlane, David Hayter, Leon Lai, Nick Cheung