Kate Winslet Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Winslet Success!

Post by IzaBellatrix »

Markd wrote:
IzaBellatrix wrote:
nickey244 wrote:Alright I don't really care... I've been doing this for 2 years now and haven't had any problems with sending with Canadian stamps
Do you think that polish stamps will work in Canada? Or someone should to pay for my mail?
No! Polish stamps will not work in Canada. Only Canadian stamps will work in Canada.
I know. It was an example with a little bit irony.
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
GraceM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GraceM »

I live in US and want to send a couple of requests to UK. Can I send US dollars to the UK and the person in UK can exchange it there to put SASE postage on? If not, I would have to exchange USD for UK pounds or Euros here? That's kind of a hassle... :neutral:
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

GraceM wrote:I live in US and want to send a couple of requests to UK. Can I send US dollars to the UK and the person in UK can exchange it there to put SASE postage on? If not, I would have to exchange USD for UK pounds or Euros here? That's kind of a hassle... :neutral:
So just to clarify... it's too much of a hassle for you to exchange some money in your home town, but you expect a celebrity to whom you are writing for a favour to do it for you?
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
rycbar123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rycbar123 »

insertnamehere wrote:
GraceM wrote:I live in US and want to send a couple of requests to UK. Can I send US dollars to the UK and the person in UK can exchange it there to put SASE postage on? If not, I would have to exchange USD for UK pounds or Euros here? That's kind of a hassle... :neutral:
So just to clarify... it's too much of a hassle for you to exchange some money in your home town, but you expect a celebrity to whom you are writing for a favour to do it for you?
Im in the uk.. When writing to america what stamps do i use?
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Just draw them on, it'll be fine, trust me, I'm a stampologist.
bobd_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobd_uk »

rycbar123 wrote:Im in the uk.. When writing to america what stamps do i use?
UK stamps on the mail itself and US stamps on the SSAE.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

carlosreddevil wrote:

I think you made the best post I have ever seen on this forum. Take a bow!
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
rycbar123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rycbar123 »

carlosreddevil wrote:

Draw them on???Im pretty sure it wouldnt get posted considering its not a stamp
rycbar123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rycbar123 »

bobd_uk wrote:
rycbar123 wrote:Im in the uk.. When writing to america what stamps do i use?
UK stamps on the mail itself and US stamps on the SSAE.

Where can i get us stamps from, they dont sell them near me
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

rycbar123 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
just put a white sticker in the corner and write IOU on them
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm