David Morrissey Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ails
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Morrissey Success

Post by ails »

David Morrissey
Troika
10A Christina Street
London, EC2A 4PA
UK [uk]

Sent: December 12, 2013
Received: April 14, 2014

Image Image

Sent LOR, three photos, self-addressed envelope, and something for the return postage. I'm so happy and grateful that he signed and personalised all three photos (Quite funny that in one pic, I became an "Alieen" :lol: ). Two of the signatures are smudged like one of the other successes, maybe because of the pen or the photos themselves. I'm glad though he signed the other one with another pen. Anyway, I can't help sending three, one of him, one of him as the Governor, and one of him as Billy, his first TV role in One Summer (Great series by the way!). I respectfully asked for him to sign three and apologised for the trouble as well. ^_^' Anyway, thanks very much Fanmail.biz and Mr. Morrissey! :mrgreen:
Collected (27): Matthew Perry AP, Anthony Michael Hall, Matt LeBlanc AP, Denzel Washington, Julie Andrews PP (given to friend who's a fan), Hugh Laurie PP, Air Supply's Graham Russel (IP), Commodores, Callum Blue, Dan Castellaneta, Mandy Patinkin, Ted Levine Wild Wild West Autograph Card (bought from eBay), Seth MacFarlane PP, Kenneth Branagh, Joe Mantegna, Timothy Dalton (bought from eBay, not sure of authenticity), Daniel Craig, David Morrissey, Carole Ann Ford, Rupert Graves, Christopher Lambert, Simon Templeman, Barry Gibb, Andrew Lincoln, William Russell, James Buckley, Joe Thomas, Jonathan Banks
Sent/Waiting For: Tony Shalhoub, Andrew Scott, Camille Coduri, Sam Hazeldine, Kurtwood Smith, Simon Pegg, David Tennant, Simon Bird, Giancarlo Esposito
IP/TTM Wishlist: Hiroshi Nagano, Hugh Laurie, Hugh Jackman, John Cusack, Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery, Breaking Bad cast, Jesse Spencer, Robert Sean Leonard, Seth MacFarlane, David Hayter, Leon Lai, Nick Cheung
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Morrissey Success

Post by admin »

Hi ails :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Morrissey on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jubbag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jubbag »

Hi, I just started the TTM hobby..... and I want to send to a bunch of people, but I'm worried I won't get ANY back, is this something worth worrying about? I have 15 out that I sent out yesterday.. and I already have another list... but as I said above, I'm worried..............PLEASE RESPOND PLEASE
Received: 16 Autographs, In Person...............1 ttm
TTM: DC Cupcakes (Sophie and Katherine)

Autographs received in person: Greg Nicotero X2, Emily Kinney, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun, Sonequa Martin-Green, Chad L. Coleman, Brighton Sharbino, Madison Lintz, Michael Cudlitz, Laurie Holden, Alanna Masterson, IronE Singleton, Lawrence Gillard JR. , Melissa Hutchison X2 , Stephen Amell

TTM REQUEST SENT: 12 requests sent to different actors from the hunger games,
&
Also sent to 3 memebers of The Walking Dead! ( My Fave Show)
ails
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ails »

Hi Jubbag! :) If you see that the actor/personality you're sending a fanmail to has lots of successes here, there's great chance that you'll receive a response especially if you had a SASE, IRC, or something for the postage along with your letter. Once you send your mail, you'll just have to wait patiently and see. For this success, I estimated I'd get a response after four months basing on other successes and I did. But still, it's either you get a response or you don't. The truth is, you will not get a response for every fanmail you send but when you receive some, it's just very nice. I've had my share of failure as well, no responses and wasted IRCs along the way (which is quite difficult to acquire where I'm from). My advice would be not to worry about it and just have fun with it. ;-)
Collected (27): Matthew Perry AP, Anthony Michael Hall, Matt LeBlanc AP, Denzel Washington, Julie Andrews PP (given to friend who's a fan), Hugh Laurie PP, Air Supply's Graham Russel (IP), Commodores, Callum Blue, Dan Castellaneta, Mandy Patinkin, Ted Levine Wild Wild West Autograph Card (bought from eBay), Seth MacFarlane PP, Kenneth Branagh, Joe Mantegna, Timothy Dalton (bought from eBay, not sure of authenticity), Daniel Craig, David Morrissey, Carole Ann Ford, Rupert Graves, Christopher Lambert, Simon Templeman, Barry Gibb, Andrew Lincoln, William Russell, James Buckley, Joe Thomas, Jonathan Banks
Sent/Waiting For: Tony Shalhoub, Andrew Scott, Camille Coduri, Sam Hazeldine, Kurtwood Smith, Simon Pegg, David Tennant, Simon Bird, Giancarlo Esposito
IP/TTM Wishlist: Hiroshi Nagano, Hugh Laurie, Hugh Jackman, John Cusack, Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery, Breaking Bad cast, Jesse Spencer, Robert Sean Leonard, Seth MacFarlane, David Hayter, Leon Lai, Nick Cheung
Jubbag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jubbag »

Thanks for reassuring me! I searched through the forum for actors from my favorite TV shows and movies, and sent to ones that have a great success rate, and some eve only take a week. I have sent out twenty so far, so I think ill be done sending til I get half of them back. Just the thought of sending out alot and getting none back frightens me.
Received: 16 Autographs, In Person...............1 ttm
TTM: DC Cupcakes (Sophie and Katherine)

Autographs received in person: Greg Nicotero X2, Emily Kinney, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun, Sonequa Martin-Green, Chad L. Coleman, Brighton Sharbino, Madison Lintz, Michael Cudlitz, Laurie Holden, Alanna Masterson, IronE Singleton, Lawrence Gillard JR. , Melissa Hutchison X2 , Stephen Amell

TTM REQUEST SENT: 12 requests sent to different actors from the hunger games,
&
Also sent to 3 memebers of The Walking Dead! ( My Fave Show)
EllenDegeneres
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EllenDegeneres »

Really great success! I love this show!
Collecting singers, actors, actress,TV hosts' signatures.
ails
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ails »

Thank you! :D Truly a great show and it's so hard to wait for October. :lol:
EllenDegeneres
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EllenDegeneres »

ails wrote:Thank you! :D Truly a great show and it's so hard to wait for October. :lol:
Yeah...The end of season 4 is cool. Who knows what's gonna happen next! And I think this is a good time to write to them. Cuz their address are not at the studio. So they might be pretty leisure this time.
Collecting singers, actors, actress,TV hosts' signatures.