Johnny Depp--signed

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
george2607

Johnny Depp--signed

Post by george2607 »

Sent on 11/11/13 picture, LOR and SASE
Rec;d 03/21/13 signed picture.

I heard that he uses auto pen for TTM's???? I looked at some "real" signatures but all 12 were different. If auto pen I guess that beats a sec.

Comments welcome.

Regards,

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Johnny Depp--signed

Post by admin »

Hi george2607 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Johnny Depp
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604
USA

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Yes it's autopen the same as all the rest
NB
george2607

Post by george2607 »

Yes used the agency address.. Sorry forgot to mention with the listing.

Well as I said, AP beats Sec. but still short of success.
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

I do wonder, how many times have people just assumed a "Known" AP is just that.
You never know.
Obviously inspect that SOB.....don't ever just rely on these "so called experts".
Trolls be gone!
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

It looks really close to the AP used in this thread: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=299224 which also matches the fourth one on the right here: http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?optio ... d=99999999 .. just my opinion.
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

No Dave it is autopen for sure. If you check all the other johnny depp topics on him all the sigs are identical. And it matches the one I got from the same address.
NB
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Normanbotts wrote:No Dave it is autopen for sure. If you check all the other johnny depp topics on him all the sigs are identical. And it matches the one I got from the same address.

I agree, but it's ridiculous that people just automatically assume it's an AP all the time.
Sure, there is a history of AP....but who's to say that he wouldn't sign something every now and then.
Somebody actually gets an authentic, posts a photo and one of our resident "experts" denounces it, and there it goes into the trash.
Just a thought.
Trolls be gone!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

This is just in general, not about Depp personally. Just saying: the more that someone is famous, the LESS they will sign TTM. Examples per say? Britney. Taylor. Madonna. Mariah. Beyonce. Zac. Gaga. And of course, Depp. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with that, that just means that they are getting way more mail and it becomes too much or maybe they just don't like mail. lol. Some don't hate mail. IMO, I don't think he will ever sign TTM again.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

DiamondDave wrote:
Normanbotts wrote:No Dave it is autopen for sure. If you check all the other johnny depp topics on him all the sigs are identical. And it matches the one I got from the same address.

I agree, but it's ridiculous that people just automatically assume it's an AP all the time.
Sure, there is a history of AP....but who's to say that he wouldn't sign something every now and then.
Somebody actually gets an authentic, posts a photo and one of our resident "experts" denounces it, and there it goes into the trash.
Just a thought.
You just have to accept that there are some people that won't ever sign TTM.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.