Fred Haise

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
chipper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fred Haise

Post by chipper »

Fred Haise is one of my childhood astronaut heroes...when I saw that someone posted a success from him

"Sent Fred Haise an LOR, Three 4x6 photos, and SASE on 2/14/13.
Received all 3 photos personalized on 2/26/13.
P.O. Box 5765
Passadena, TX. 77508"

and had rececived 3 autographed photos from him, I was estatic. I rushed out and bought 3 color photos of Mr. Haise ($15), wrote him a heart-felt letter, included a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return trip.
Today, I got my envelope & photos back from Mr. Haise and a letter thanking me for my interest, and asking for $50 for each autograph, or $100 for three autographs.....well, imagine my disappointment. There's no way I can afford to send him that kind of money for his autograph.
BUT, why didn't the person who posted their success (above in color) obtaining Mr. Haise's autographs tell the whole story???? They had to PAY $100 to get him to sign for them....
Come on people, tell the WHOLE story...if you pay to get autographs...tell us...this was just an unexpected expensive for me....and just before Xmas.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Fred Haise

Post by admin »

Hi chipper :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Fred Haise on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

I sent a ball to Haise and had it returned asking for donation. I was more than happy to pay the donation to add someone who is huge part of American history and space exploration. If you can't afford the autograph, then you just don't get the autograph. All of the donations go to the Infinity Science Center...not Mr. Haise's pocket. I agree, they should have put how much their donation was. They were even asked by another member to which they did not respond.

Here is the one I got a few months ago..turned out great.

michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Can't say why Mr. Haise signed my items free. I didn't pay a dime. They were personalized though.
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

chipper wrote:Fred Haise is one of my childhood astronaut heroes...when I saw that someone posted a success from him

"Sent Fred Haise an LOR, Three 4x6 photos, and SASE on 2/14/13.
Received all 3 photos personalized on 2/26/13.
P.O. Box 5765
Passadena, TX. 77508"

and had rececived 3 autographed photos from him, I was estatic. I rushed out and bought 3 color photos of Mr. Haise ($15), wrote him a heart-felt letter, included a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return trip.
Today, I got my envelope & photos back from Mr. Haise and a letter thanking me for my interest, and asking for $50 for each autograph, or $100 for three autographs.....well, imagine my disappointment. There's no way I can afford to send him that kind of money for his autograph.
BUT, why didn't the person who posted their success (above in color) obtaining Mr. Haise's autographs tell the whole story???? They had to PAY $100 to get him to sign for them....
Come on people, tell the WHOLE story...if you pay to get autographs...tell us...this was just an unexpected expensive for me....and just before Xmas.
Told the whole story, you know what happens when you assume?
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

vjw0307 wrote:I sent a ball to Haise and had it returned asking for donation. I was more than happy to pay the donation to add someone who is huge part of American history and space exploration. If you can't afford the autograph, then you just don't get the autograph. All of the donations go to the Infinity Science Center...not Mr. Haise's pocket. I agree, they should have put how much their donation was. They were even asked by another member to which they did not respond.

Here is the one I got a few months ago..turned out great.

Didn't respond because I don't get alerts, I didn't know that I was asked. Here's the Answer... No! If I had paid money for an autograph, You would think I would've sent an 8X10", and not a few crummy 4X6" photos?
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

vjw0307 wrote: I agree, they should have put how much their donation was. They were even asked by another member to which they did not respond.
Yes, I was asked in November, many months after the original post from February.
rmaxwellsau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rmaxwellsau »

I donated the $100 to the science center. It's for a good cause.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

Great, now I see this.

I just sent him my 8x10 of the original Apollo 13 crew, that James Lovell just signed.

Figures....doubt I'll ever get that back. lol
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.