Tom Hiddleston

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BeccaMorris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Hiddleston

Post by BeccaMorris »

Try eBay
WWBD - What Would Buffy Do?
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

Great success! I love the second photo ;-) {up}
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

efinie wrote:
vanne wrote:
Hello there. I am Vanne from Argentina and I REALLY need your help.
Could you tell me where on the internet can I get the right stamps for the envelope that has to com back to me?. I have no idea which are them and I am trying to get my autograph too! PLEASE!.

And one more thing, could this format help or how do they have to be like?

http://static.postbeeld.com/media/serie ... p31406.jpg

Greetings.

Vanne
I'm sorry, but I don't know about where on the internet you can get the right stamps. I'm from Russia and I always send the envelopes with Russian stamps...
For your SASE (the one that gets sent back to you), you need stamps from the country you sent to. So for a letter to Tom, your SASE needs stamps from the UK. You can buy UK stamps from the Royal Mail website, or maybe eBay but those might cost you more.
Vanne - yes, those stamps you posted are UK stamps so those are the right ones!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!