Enrique Iglesias Success :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kenzieev
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Enrique Iglesias Success :)

Post by kenzieev »

Enrique Iglesias success!!! I sent him 2 4x6 on August 11th and received only one back today :) Still very happy with it :)

Address:
The collective
8383 Wilshire blvd
Suite 1050
Beverly Hills CA, 90211
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures

If anyone knows what zak means let me know thanks :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Enrique Iglesias Success :)

Post by admin »

Hi kenzieev :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Enrique Iglesias on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success, Does it say 2012 below his signature ? {up} :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

it doesn't say "Zak", it says 2013. Some celebrities sign and then date it aswell... I have no idea why. But I assume its to do with if its ever sold or something, I dunno :lol:

Congrats though! Enrique is one of my most wanted, but I have no idea how many American stamps I'd need to send it back to the UK! :(
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:it doesn't say "Zak", it says 2013. Some celebrities sign and then date it aswell... I have no idea why. But I assume its to do with if its ever sold or something, I dunno :lol:

Congrats though! Enrique is one of my most wanted, but I have no idea how many American stamps I'd need to send it back to the UK! :(
Hey iamdanieljlacey,
I'm from Australia and i always send to America and i normally put a 98 cent stamp and a forever stamp on the envelope and it has always worked for me.. but USPS has now got Global Forever Stamps that you can buy and only need one of them which is worth $1,10 which is international postage cost from America to any country the only problem with these is your letter can not weigh more then 1 ounce :) i hope i answered your question :) Happy Collecting {up}
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

C1RQU1T wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:it doesn't say "Zak", it says 2013. Some celebrities sign and then date it aswell... I have no idea why. But I assume its to do with if its ever sold or something, I dunno :lol:

Hey iamdanieljlacey,
I'm from Australia and i always send to America and i normally put a 98 cent stamp and a forever stamp on the envelope and it has always worked for me.. but USPS has now got Global Forever Stamps that you can buy and only need one of them which is worth $1,10 which is international postage cost from America to any country the only problem with these is your letter can not weigh more then 1 ounce :) i hope i answered your question :) Happy Collecting {up}
Thankyou! That helps lots! A bit confusing, but helpful! Thanks!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
C1RQU1T wrote:

Hey iamdanieljlacey,
Thankyou! That helps lots! A bit confusing, but helpful! Thanks!
No worries anytime ! yeah i was a bit confused when i started to send sase from the states too :)
evaolivia_styles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evaolivia_styles »

Hi,

Can I have an updated address for sending gifts and an autograph request to Enrique ?

The gift is pretty expensive so it really must reach him.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks !
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Enrique Iglesias
Red Light Management
455 2nd Street SE
Suite 400
Charlottesville, VA 22902
USA