Taylor Swift Authentic Success! (Via Email!)(8-14-13)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Taylor Swift Authentic Success! (Via Email!)(8-14-13)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hey everyone I sent Ms. Taylor Swift an email like 2-3 months ago and I got a reply with an authentic signed photo! I'm glad that she is still sweet to her fans after the whole stalker issue a year or so ago. Anyways the return address was:

Taylor Swift Entertainment
242 West Main Street
PMB 412
Hendersonville, TN 37075
USA

Here is a photo of my photo, BEAUTIFUL!

:mrgreen:
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift Authentic Success! (Via Email!)

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Cool! I am happy for you! Did you get it today?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:Cool! I am happy for you! Did you get it today?
Thanks and yup today! :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

So cool! Check your pm. ( not asking for it, just confirmation ).
Did it come via mail, or FedEx/ups?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:Did it come via mail, or FedEx/ups?
UPS!
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Cool!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

YOUNG PEOPLE:

Please don't message me your home addresses and ask me to email Taylor for you. The email is out there someone, so that is where you go out and find it and once you find it, email her people and request one. Thnx!
lautnerfied
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by lautnerfied »

Yes, it is out there and not that hard to find.
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Check your inbox dancingirl. Can you confirm mine?
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

You know what. I'm not even going to check if mines right. I don't want to act like A LITTLE KID. Congrats. She's amazing. {??}
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1