Seth MacFarlane Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth MacFarlane Success

Post by JackSevens7 »

Good afternoon,
I sent 3 8x10 Photos with a SASE to Seth MacFarlane at the Family Guy studio on 6/4/2013. I received all 3 8x10 Photos back signed and personalized a few days ago on 8/7/2013. I used an address that was similar to the one in the database.

Opinions on authenticity are welcome.

Sent: 6/4/2013
Received: 8/7/2013
Photos Sent: 3
Photos Received back Signed: 3

Address Used:
Family Guy
20th Century Fox TV
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Building 88
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Thank you and Good Luck!
JackSevens7
Last edited by JackSevens7 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane Success

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

It's real! Cool!
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

Wow! He signing authenticly now? Im gonna have to resend to him. Congrats on your great success!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JackSevens7 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

pclemons22 wrote:Thats NOT REAL. Its Secretarial. All of it is. He hates signing autographs anyway.
ok, so do you have proof that it is secretarial. until proven you are just puffing smoke. for the original poster congrats on the success. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

i do apologize if it sounds like i was rude about my comment, but i always see people come on here all the time blurting out secretarial without bringing up the evidence. do you have a link to the psa certified autos out there. cause on here there have been many secretarial autographs that it can be compared to.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The sig thats on the pre print has seth spelled out so it is possible for him to sign his whole name and how do you know he dont like to sign? Theres a video on youtube of him signing for people. So its possible for them to be real. Whatever. I dont know. I thought they looked closer to his sig.
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Actually, after doing more research, I believe this is a sec. The macfarlane doesn't match up, and he doesn't do the Seth's like that. If you can look it up, you will agree. I agree, it is certainly closer, but it's not like it should be. The handwriting is a bit off as well.
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thats a damn shame then I just mailed it out today. I guess its impossible then.
1Disneyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1Disneyfan »

I have gotten loads of Seth MacFarlane autographs and even a letter from him.It takes about 2, or more months to wait. Depending on how busy he is. I love Seth MacFarlane, since he wrote to me about keeping up with my art {??} {??}
Last edited by 1Disneyfan on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.