MARIA SHARAPOVA email Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nutz4autoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

MARIA SHARAPOVA email Success!!!

Post by nutz4autoz »

MARIA SHARAPOVA authentic autograph!!!
I began this quest in January.
After sending a few emails here and there.
Rec an 8x10 photo/auto: 7-25-2013
WOW!!!! Amazing Success!!!

Research as I did for the email address.

Front
Reverse
Envelope
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MARIA SHARAPOVA email Success!!!

Post by ttswaps »

Nice success however I can appreciate you don't want to share email address of private but with icons like this they actually have contact pages/email address on there website and welcome all requests.

And this site is for sharing also.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

ttswaps wrote:Nice success however I can appreciate you don't want to share email address of private but with icons like this they actually have contact pages/email address on there website and welcome all requests.

This opinion would carry a LOT more weight if you didn't have to be reminded to post the addresses you get successes from all the time.
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
ttswaps wrote:Nice success however I can appreciate you don't want to share email address of private but with icons like this they actually have contact pages/email address on there website and welcome all requests.

This opinion would carry a LOT more weight if you didn't have to be reminded to post the addresses you get successes from all the time.

Yh of course. I was simply pointing out that she has an official page for autographs it's not private otherwise I wouldn't of said anything.

If it's a private/personal email address then fair enough.

I'm reminded all the time but it's only because I only post half of my topics at once then when I'm not busy I go further into the details.

I like to remind people to share the open email address as most sports stars have the contact page there specifically for fans "Autograph Requests".

I myself have posted a few personal email successes myself and have explained that the celebrity doesn't want it to be shared.

:)
sneakerman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sneakerman »

ttswaps wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:

Yh of course. I was simply pointing out that she has an official page for autographs it's not private otherwise I wouldn't of said anything.

If it's a private/personal email address then fair enough.

I'm reminded all the time but it's only because I only post half of my topics at once then when I'm not busy I go further into the details.

I like to remind people to share the open email address as most sports stars have the contact page there specifically for fans "Autograph Requests".

I myself have posted a few personal email successes myself and have explained that the celebrity doesn't want it to be shared.

:)
Stop trying to coax the email address from the OP!

You're the same fool who claimed to post a donation to Yohan Blake and sent a SASE to another sports star, when it's plain to see you did nether of the two. You have never sent an SASE in your life so telling porkies on this forum as you have been found out. All you do is look for emails and beg for autographs even though you know nothing about them. What a sad life you live.

Warning: Do not post email addresses as it will get spammed by people like ttswaps.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi nutz4autoz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

http://www.mariasharapova.com/ <<arrow$

{star} Maria Sharapova on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

Ha your post is brilliant made me laugh I don't remember asking or beg for emails lmao I've sent atleast 6 SASE and plan to send more in my spare time.

And I certainly didn't want the OP to post the email address I was offering to post it for them!

I donated to the Yohan Blake foundation not yohan Blake himself.

but I thankyou for your "OPINION"
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mirza »

ttswaps wrote:Ha your post is brilliant made me laugh I don't remember asking or beg for emails lmao I've sent atleast 6 SASE and plan to send more in my spare time.

And I certainly didn't want the OP to post the email address I was offering to post it for them!

I agree with you, The emails that are not secret and open to everyone on their website pages should be posted here. Whats the point of posting successes if addresses/ emails are not posted. Who would be interested in successes that are not helpful to other members. It is just like seeing a Maria Sharapova autograph in a shop window, but you are not supposed to touch or own it.
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

Mirza wrote:
ttswaps wrote:Ha your post is brilliant made me laugh I don't remember asking or beg for emails lmao I've sent atleast 6 SASE and plan to send more in my spare time.

I agree with you, The emails that are not secret and open to everyone on their website pages should be posted here. Whats the point of posting successes if addresses/ emails are not posted. Who would be interested in successes that are not helpful to other members. It is just like seeing a Maria Sharapova autograph in a shop window, but you are not supposed to touch or own it.

Thankyou that's exactly what I was trying to point out.
I guarantee more than 80% of people only click on a success to find out the address of the celebrity so they can send them fan mail.
Otherwise without such information it's a pointless post.

I find it funny how some users only have the bottle to be a keyboard warrior lol.