Carey Mulligan Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carey Mulligan Success

Post by Sairentu »

luckyas13canbe wrote:This is a genuine item, responded to by Carey.
Yep, with a couple of sarcastic answers indicating how great the questions are. I don't have anything against OP: the pictures are great, the signatures are genuine, so it's a great success from a brilliant actress. Minus Q&A. Well, one more autograph is a plus, I guess.

And finally:
luckyas13canbe wrote:Has it ever occurred to you that you're just being a bit of a tw@t?
Yes, I certainly am. To you, because you are apparently a tw@t too. My question was rhetorical and didn't invite you to a discussion (yeah, yeah, it's a public forum, you have the right, whatever).
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Sairentu wrote:
Yep, with a couple of sarcastic answers indicating how great the questions are. I don't have anything against OP: the pictures are great, the signatures are genuine, so it's a great success from a brilliant actress. Minus Q&A. Well, one more autograph is a plus, I guess.

And finally:
luckyas13canbe wrote:Has it ever occurred to you that you're just being a bit of a tw@t?
Yes, I certainly am. To you, because you are apparently a tw@t too. My question was rhetorical and didn't invite you to a discussion (yeah, yeah, it's a public forum, you have the right, whatever).

{up} {up} {up} {up} {up}
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:

And finally:
If you're going to use big people words then it's wise to know what they mean. Your question was not rhetorical in any way, and you kicked off by ridiculing someone else's success. There was no need for that, and you know that. Your opinion on how Carey chose to answer the questions is yours, others will view it as humorous and most importantly you have know idea what Carey thought when she signed the items. As I told the OP on another forum, she was awesome with me in recent years and went as far as giving me her email address to get in touch to sort out more items. She's a very genuine person, and in my experience have never seen her treat fans with anything less than respect.

Hahaha, classic, Erik's getting in on the action, what a shock that is. Well done lad, fortunately we all know your modus operandi already. Will you mock this on CelebAutos too when the OP posts it there or will you be too afraid in the happy clappy community where no one does wrong?
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Hahaha, classic, Erik's getting in on the action, what a shock that is. Well done lad, fortunately we all know your modus operandi already. Will you mock this on CelebAutos too when the OP posts it there or will you be too afraid in the happy clappy community where no one does wrong?

:lol: :lol:
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

luckyas13canbe wrote:If you're going to use big people words then it's wise to know what they mean. Your question was not rhetorical in any way, and you kicked off by ridiculing someone else's success.
A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point. The question is used as a rhetorical device, posed for the sake of encouraging its listener to consider a message or viewpoint.
- says Wikipedia (and common knowledge).

You're welcome, big guy.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:If you're going to use big people words then it's wise to know what they mean. Your question was not rhetorical in any way, and you kicked off by ridiculing someone else's success.
A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point. The question is used as a rhetorical device, posed for the sake of encouraging its listener to consider a message or viewpoint.
- says Wikipedia (and common knowledge).

You're welcome, big guy.
If you're going to use Wikipedia to try and explain the English language to someone who holds a degree in the subject, might I refer you to this more useful page regarding yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat#Modern_usage

Now seriously, you tried to stir up some trouble, you failed. Time to grow some and move on.

Ah, what a shame, censor beats that one. I'm sure you can replace the four missing letters in the link with ease.
Last edited by luckyas13canbe on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

I like your degree, it probably looks nice on a wall. They surely taught you how to use naughty words well.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:I like your degree, it probably looks nice on a wall. They surely taught you how to use naughty words well.
You know, earlier today a deranged guy hurled some abuse at me on the street while I was doing my job, and even he was more inventive than you in terms of comebacks. You'll forgive me for not getting too worried that you think you're a clever wee person, who has a modicum of common sense. Think back... if you hadn't acted like a tool to the OP, neither of us would be wasting our time here. Still, I suppose you have to clutch at straws where you can and it does still count as your mandatory social interaction for the day, so have a pat on the back for achieving that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a busy day tomorrow, doing some good in the world and I'd like to get some sleep to recharge and get ready for it.
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

I sent her the Q&A to get her answers not the ones posted online. I really do not like the bashing on my success which is very uncalled for.