Larry Zerner Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Larry Zerner Success

Post by ttmcollector »

About 2 weeks ago, I sent Larry Zerner an email asking if he would sign a small picture if I sent a SASE. He replied and told me it was okay. I sent to his law firm, and today, I received my photo back signed and dedicated.

Email: larry at zernerlaw.com

Address:

1801 Century Park East
Suite #2400
Los Angeles, CA  90067
Last edited by ttmcollector on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Larry Zerner Success

Post by admin »

Hi ttmcollector :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Larry Zerner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

Larry is great to his fans. Really nice guy.

Congrats on your success.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

georgethree33 wrote:Larry is great to his fans. Really nice guy.

Congrats on your success.
Yes, he is! Thank you. :)
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!