AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by Blackhawks026 »

davidm8985@gmail.com wrote:What exactly do you mean by "private address"? This forum is supposed to be feedback about address in the database. If the address is private then how do you have them and again, why can't you share?

I'm not questioning the authenticity but just pointing out what most people are wondering.
{up} {up} {up}
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

CHIgrapher wrote:Is That on computer paper?
no it isnt computer paper
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

Nevermind
Last edited by striker20 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:
CHIgrapher wrote:Is That on computer paper?
Nope. It has a glint. :mrgreen:
she is correct! but anyway its not on computer paper. its the type of paper that any other autographed 8x10 would be on. not really sure how to explain it. its not glossy if that helps to explain it
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

JackSevens7 wrote:What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
That Envelope wasent an SASE that came from me. He sent his own envelope and picture
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Why did you open it from the bottom? Appears that it had already been opened from the top..maybe thats why...
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

vjw0307 wrote:Why did you open it from the bottom? Appears that it had already been opened from the top..maybe thats why...
Are you serious right now??? I dont even understand what your saying. I dont open the envelope the way you prefer and you think the envelope has already been opened. I open all of my ttms live and this one is no exception. I would suggest just stop talking. Now you just sound silly...
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

JackSevens7 wrote:What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
there is a way to stick a SASE without it being creased. i send a smaller SASE when sending an 8x10 i send an envelope that will fit the photo perfectly, and put it in a larger envelope. it does work without creasing the envelope. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Great success congrats. Whats that about having to FOLD your sase ? Thats just wierd. Put it in a 9x12 envelope and it fits right in no problem.