AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NRC Collectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by NRC Collectibles »

SportsFan2342 wrote:
NRC Collectibles wrote:atleast real graphers such as myself arent falling for your scam. People know you're a fake... it's not a shocker. If you think this is the only graphing board you're talked about on, you've got news because people talk about the fake successes you have on plenty of boards you're not on. Just cut out the flooding of ******** like this one. Maybe send Jeff reardon or bobby doerr a few cards and we'll believe you.
I am no scam and neither is this success. I 100% guarantee this success is real and im sick of having to defend myself against people such as yourself. What are my "fake" successes? You can look at my videos. ive been doing ttms for about 2 years or so and all of my succeses are real. Nobody questions the ttms i get from people like peyton manning, jordy nelson, jerry west, etc. The only reason you question wade is because its so hard for your narrow minded brain to comprehend that maybe someone was able to crack the code and get a success from a player of the magnitude of Dwyane Wade. I would love to hear what you think you know but the truth is you know nothing. Just because i got a great success doesnt mean its fake. What are these other forums your talking about where people "bash" my successes and call me a scammer? Just because someone says something doesnt mean its true. They know nothing about me so its comical that they are talking about my successes.
Actually, I am anything but narrow-minded. If I was narrow-minded I'd believe this success was real. It doesn't matter if you've been putting up youtube vids since the day youtube was invented. Doesn't matter how many times you say you found some "private address" for someone, a scammer is a scammer. I'm not looking for an argument but I'm just calling you out based on fact. Wade doesn't do anything ttm. Doesn't even think about them. Plenty of people have tried him every which way ttm, believe me. Not just through the team. You're not talking about Marquis Daniels here, Wade's not exactly someone that isn't heavily sought after. People have tried him every which way ttm before and you just happen to pop up with another one of your miracle successes? There's no way all these 0% ttms keep picking your envelope and magically signing for you with "their own photo and sase". Do you have some real successes in there? Im sure you do, but these "Mojo" bullshit ones can fool some but the none narrow-minded in this hobby who possess an ounce of common sense know the truth.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

NRC Collectibles wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:
NRC Collectibles wrote:atleast real graphers such as myself arent falling for your scam. People know you're a fake... it's not a shocker. If you think this is the only graphing board you're talked about on, you've got news because people talk about the fake successes you have on plenty of boards you're not on. Just cut out the flooding of ******** like this one. Maybe send Jeff reardon or bobby doerr a few cards and we'll believe you.
I am no scam and neither is this success. I 100% guarantee this success is real and im sick of having to defend myself against people such as yourself. What are my "fake" successes? You can look at my videos. ive been doing ttms for about 2 years or so and all of my succeses are real. Nobody questions the ttms i get from people like peyton manning, jordy nelson, jerry west, etc. The only reason you question wade is because its so hard for your narrow minded brain to comprehend that maybe someone was able to crack the code and get a success from a player of the magnitude of Dwyane Wade. I would love to hear what you think you know but the truth is you know nothing. Just because i got a great success doesnt mean its fake. What are these other forums your talking about where people "bash" my successes and call me a scammer? Just because someone says something doesnt mean its true. They know nothing about me so its comical that they are talking about my successes.
Actually, I am anything but narrow-minded. If I was narrow-minded I'd believe this success was real. It doesn't matter if you've been putting up youtube vids since the day youtube was invented. Doesn't matter how many times you say you found some "private address" for someone, a scammer is a scammer. I'm not looking for an argument but I'm just calling you out based on fact. Wade doesn't do anything ttm. Doesn't even think about them. Plenty of people have tried him every which way ttm, believe me. Not just through the team. You're not talking about Marquis Daniels here, Wade's not exactly someone that isn't heavily sought after. People have tried him every which way ttm before and you just happen to pop up with another one of your miracle successes? There's no way all these 0% ttms keep picking your envelope and magically signing for you with "their own photo and sase". Do you have some real successes in there? Im sure you do, but these "Mojo" ******** ones can fool some but the none narrow-minded in this hobby who possess an ounce of common sense know the truth.

im not going to argue this with you. People like you will probably never get these types of successes because you too stubborn to realize theres more than one way to get ttm successes. If you do what everyone else has been trying you arent going to get a success. I sent an email to someone at D-Wades agency on June 20th and asked for an autograph. After 8 days of waiting, on June 28th i got a response and said that they could send me something signed by dwyane. About a week or so after that on July 6th the wade ttm was in my mailbox which was when i made the video. They sent the envelope and they sent the signed photo. I didnt send to some magical home address in florida and i didnt include an SASE and i didnt send the photo since it was an email request. The ttm envelope wasent bent since it came directly from them and didnt come in my envelope since i NEVER SENT ONE. I am well aware that if you try and send to his home your not getting a success. If you try and send to him directly your not getting anything. After i got the success, i emailed the person and thanked them. They replied "No problem. Glad you enjoyed." I didnt make up ANYTHING. THERES NO MAGIC INVOLVED BUDDY. I sent an email and ended up getting an autograph. I have visual proof based on the emails that we sent back and forth that this success is real. Most people who saw that i got him congratulated me and that was it. The people like you who throw out the words "fake" and "scammer" without being able to back it up are pathetic. If you dont have any evidence, dont question my integrity and try to make it seem like i faked an amazing success. I would love to know what these 0% ttms you refer to are that im getting?
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Admin, close this thread! {up}
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:Admin, close this thread! {up}
why close it? i have nothing else to say to the trolls and i doubt they will post anything else. even if they do im not responding. ive said what ive needed to say :D
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

There are too many arguments. It is not worth it. Please at least lock it!
NRC Collectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NRC Collectibles »

I am no scam and neither is this success. I 100% guarantee this success is real and im sick of having to defend myself against people such as yourself. What are my "fake" successes? You can look at my videos. ive been doing ttms for about 2 years or so and all of my succeses are real. Nobody questions the ttms i get from people like peyton manning, jordy nelson, jerry west, etc. The only reason you question wade is because its so hard for your narrow minded brain to comprehend that maybe someone was able to crack the code and get a success from a player of the magnitude of Dwyane Wade. I would love to hear what you think you know but the truth is you know nothing. Just because i got a great success doesnt mean its fake. What are these other forums your talking about where people "bash" my successes and call me a scammer? Just because someone says something doesnt mean its true. They know nothing about me so its comical that they are talking about my successes.[/quote]

Actually, I am anything but narrow-minded. If I was narrow-minded I'd believe this success was real. It doesn't matter if you've been putting up youtube vids since the day youtube was invented. Doesn't matter how many times you say you found some "private address" for someone, a scammer is a scammer. I'm not looking for an argument but I'm just calling you out based on fact. Wade doesn't do anything ttm. Doesn't even think about them. Plenty of people have tried him every which way ttm, believe me. Not just through the team. You're not talking about Marquis Daniels here, Wade's not exactly someone that isn't heavily sought after. People have tried him every which way ttm before and you just happen to pop up with another one of your miracle successes? There's no way all these 0% ttms keep picking your envelope and magically signing for you with "their own photo and sase". Do you have some real successes in there? Im sure you do, but these "Mojo" ******** ones can fool some but the none narrow-minded in this hobby who possess an ounce of common sense know the truth.[/quote]

im not going to argue this with you. People like you will probably never get these types of successes because you too stubborn to realize theres more than one way to get ttm successes. If you do what everyone else has been trying you arent going to get a success. I sent an email to someone at D-Wades agency on June 20th and asked for an autograph. After 8 days of waiting, on June 28th i got a response and said that they could send me something signed by dwyane. About a week or so after that on July 6th the wade ttm was in my mailbox which was when i made the video. They sent the envelope and they sent the signed photo. I didnt send to some magical home address in florida and i didnt include an SASE and i didnt send the photo since it was an email request. The ttm envelope wasent bent since it came directly from them and didnt come in my envelope since i NEVER SENT ONE. I am well aware that if you try and send to his home your not getting a success. If you try and send to him directly your not getting anything. After i got the success, i emailed the person and thanked them. They replied "No problem. Glad you enjoyed." I didnt make up ANYTHING. THERES NO MAGIC INVOLVED BUDDY. I sent an email and ended up getting an autograph. I have visual proof based on the emails that we sent back and forth that this success is real. Most people who saw that i got him congratulated me and that was it. The people like you who throw out the words "fake" and "scammer" without being able to back it up are pathetic. If you dont have any evidence, dont question my integrity and try to make it seem like i faked an amazing success. I would love to know what these 0% ttms you refer to are that im getting?[/quote]

I have to show proof its fake when you have no proofs its real? Thats some pretty dumbass logic. Thats my proof right there. Paper pushing interns and secretaries are really all over givin it away for the first person to hit them up for a graph. I don't really do ttm anymore for high profiles like this... Its a waste. And then these sort of things come up and it just gives more a reason not to try them because you can never trust anyone... Even after "two years of posting" blah blah blah
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

NRC Collectibles wrote:I am no scam and neither is this success. I 100% guarantee this success is real and im sick of having to defend myself against people such as yourself. What are my "fake" successes? You can look at my videos. ive been doing ttms for about 2 years or so and all of my succeses are real. Nobody questions the ttms i get from people like peyton manning, jordy nelson, jerry west, etc. The only reason you question wade is because its so hard for your narrow minded brain to comprehend that maybe someone was able to crack the code and get a success from a player of the magnitude of Dwyane Wade. I would love to hear what you think you know but the truth is you know nothing. Just because i got a great success doesnt mean its fake. What are these other forums your talking about where people "bash" my successes and call me a scammer? Just because someone says something doesnt mean its true. They know nothing about me so its comical that they are talking about my successes.
Actually, I am anything but narrow-minded. If I was narrow-minded I'd believe this success was real. It doesn't matter if you've been putting up youtube vids since the day youtube was invented. Doesn't matter how many times you say you found some "private address" for someone, a scammer is a scammer. I'm not looking for an argument but I'm just calling you out based on fact. Wade doesn't do anything ttm. Doesn't even think about them. Plenty of people have tried him every which way ttm, believe me. Not just through the team. You're not talking about Marquis Daniels here, Wade's not exactly someone that isn't heavily sought after. People have tried him every which way ttm before and you just happen to pop up with another one of your miracle successes? There's no way all these 0% ttms keep picking your envelope and magically signing for you with "their own photo and sase". Do you have some real successes in there? Im sure you do, but these "Mojo" ******** ones can fool some but the none narrow-minded in this hobby who possess an ounce of common sense know the truth.[/quote]

im not going to argue this with you. People like you will probably never get these types of successes because you too stubborn to realize theres more than one way to get ttm successes. If you do what everyone else has been trying you arent going to get a success. I sent an email to someone at D-Wades agency on June 20th and asked for an autograph. After 8 days of waiting, on June 28th i got a response and said that they could send me something signed by dwyane. About a week or so after that on July 6th the wade ttm was in my mailbox which was when i made the video. They sent the envelope and they sent the signed photo. I didnt send to some magical home address in florida and i didnt include an SASE and i didnt send the photo since it was an email request. The ttm envelope wasent bent since it came directly from them and didnt come in my envelope since i NEVER SENT ONE. I am well aware that if you try and send to his home your not getting a success. If you try and send to him directly your not getting anything. After i got the success, i emailed the person and thanked them. They replied "No problem. Glad you enjoyed." I didnt make up ANYTHING. THERES NO MAGIC INVOLVED BUDDY. I sent an email and ended up getting an autograph. I have visual proof based on the emails that we sent back and forth that this success is real. Most people who saw that i got him congratulated me and that was it. The people like you who throw out the words "fake" and "scammer" without being able to back it up are pathetic. If you dont have any evidence, dont question my integrity and try to make it seem like i faked an amazing success. I would love to know what these 0% ttms you refer to are that im getting?[/quote]

I have to show proof its fake when you have no proofs its real? Thats some pretty **** logic. Thats my proof right there. Paper pushing interns and secretaries are really all over givin it away for the first person to hit them up for a graph. I don't really do ttm anymore for high profiles like this... Its a waste. And then these sort of things come up and it just gives more a reason not to try them because you can never trust anyone... Even after "two years of posting" blah blah blah[/quote]

Guys, either or both of you provide some proof or go away and discuss it on another forum. I have no issue with fakers being called out, I have done it myself on this forum several times, but if you can't prove it then it is a pointless (and boring) argument.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

supertoneman wrote:great success, and i agree don't let people get you down. i have done research and it is not hard to find private addresses if you look hard enough. in fact i am starting a 65 twins WS baseball, and already have permission to send off from some of the people. people that poke at private address success on this site are just the people who don't want to work for what they send off for. keep on collecting. {up}
totally agree with you. good luck with your baseball!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

dylans dad wrote:Great success congrats. Whats that about having to FOLD your sase ? Thats just wierd. Put it in a 9x12 envelope and it fits right in no problem.
Your right, you dont have to fold it.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

Sorry, but I, too, find this to be a fake.. since this was supposedly received on July 6th, this means this had to be signed shortly before the Fourth of July. I have a difficult time believing Dwayne Wade decided to do sign or go through a fanmail package shortly before the Fourth.

Furthermore, the envelope you got in return does not include actual stamps, but rather an indication that the sender not only paid for the postage, but actually went to the post office to mail this. We all know Wade isn't doing that.

I call bogus.