JOSH DALLAS(ONCE UPON A TIME) SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JOSH DALLAS(ONCE UPON A TIME) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by SWfan27 »

I am so beyond thrilled because yesterday I received one of my most wanted autographs from Josh Dallas!!! I am a HUGE fan of Once Upon a Time and Snow and Charming have always been my favorite characters! Now I have autographs from both Ginnifer Goodwin and Charming!

Sent(Two weeks ago): A LOR, SASE, and two pictures for him to sign.

Received(Yesterday, May 10th): My two pictures signed and personalized by Josh Dallas and fanmail.biz

Pictures:

Address Used:

Josh Dallas
D & P Productions
P.O. Box 1116
New Albany, IN 47150
USA

SPECIAL THANKS TO JOSH DALLAS AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!! :D
Latest Success: Joanne Froggatt
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
Check out my autograph website: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/
aline_lisboa_dl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JOSH DALLAS(ONCE UPON A TIME) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by aline_lisboa_dl »

that's awesome!! I send one to the ONCE set before they stop filming but I don't have anything yet :cry:
Just starting my collection :D

Already have: Blake Michael, Karan Brar, Cristian Baroni(IP),Zac Efron (pp)
Request send to: Isabelle Fuhrman, Ross Lynch, Josh Dallas
Most wanted: Ross Lynch, R5, Bella Thorne, Jason Dolley, Debby Ryan, Demi Lovato, Josh Hutcherson, Daniel Radcliff, Diego Boneta, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne & much more...like a say, I'm start now :D
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

First off, who in the hell is Josh Dallas? Second of all, just because a decent looking guy sends back ttm doesn't mean it's a grat success. Especially when noone knows who the guy is.
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

This site is going to crap with successes like these and the amazing time it takes to refresh a page. It's comical to see an autograph like this will get more recognized over a robert duvall, michael douglas, michael keaton success.

Just annoying and it's getting out of control. I am very glad I joined a new legit sit that is up to date on everything and the browser isn't hit or miss.

Want to thank you personally for being a teenie bop fan that enlists more and more people who mean nothing to clog up the board. =D
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SWfan27 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Josh Dallas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Cutiepie80 wrote:First off, who in the hell is Josh Dallas? Second of all, just because a decent looking guy sends back ttm doesn't mean it's a grat success. Especially when noone knows who the guy is.
Lots of people know who he is because hes one of the main characters on the hit ABC tv show "once upon a time" You have heard of ABC right lol I think its a great success and millions of people know who he is actually so I don't know why you had to be so rude just because you don't know who he is {down}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cutiepie80 wrote:First off, who in the hell is Josh Dallas? Second of all, just because a decent looking guy sends back ttm doesn't mean it's a grat success. Especially when noone knows who the guy is.
Lots of people know who he is because hes one of the main characters on the hit ABC tv show "once upon a time" You have heard of ABC right lol I think its a great success and millions of people know who he is actually so I don't know why you had to be so rude just because you don't know who he is {down}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cutiepie80 wrote:This site is going to **** with successes like these and the amazing time it takes to refresh a page. It's comical to see an autograph like this will get more recognized over a robert duvall, michael douglas, michael keaton success.

Just annoying and it's getting out of control. I am very glad I joined a new legit sit that is up to date on everything and the browser isn't hit or miss.

Want to thank you personally for being a teenie bop fan that enlists more and more people who mean nothing to clog up the board. =D
That's good who needs people like you on this site anyways and I have no idea who most of the people are who you have got autographs from and they sure are less known than josh dallas lol But I respect other peoples autograph choices and don't act immature like you do.Show some respect.
Nicole@live
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicole@live »

"Especially when noone knows who the guy is" :roll:

lol you must be a troll! Josh is very popular and known by people who actually watch television :D Not to mention that he was in the movie Thor as well. Never heard of that movie either?

Congrats honey! Josh was also om my most wanted list {??}
Northy16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Northy16 »

Congrtas. That is a great success. Ignore the other comments, Josh is a great actor in OUAT and Thor and loads of people know who he is.