Gemma Arterton Quick (not so much) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gemma Arterton Quick (not so much) Success

Post by Gertyke »

Date Send: 02/04/2013
Date Received: 25/04/2013

Send: LOR, 4Photo's, Index Card, SAE
Received: preprint, my photo's and index card were gone...

Address used:
Gemma Arterton
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

Pictures:
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
admin
Site Admin

Re: Gemma Arterton Quick (not so much) Success

Post by admin »

Hi Gertyke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gemma Arterton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
poldi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poldi »

Very disappointing, was it not, Gertyke? I too got this AP, and I was very disappointed by it. It's just sad when celebrities do send APs and PPs only. I think that's pretty steep to keep all the stuff you sent but only to send the picture. {down}
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Yeah I got the same garbage back the other day
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

:s
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

poldi wrote:Very disappointing, was it not, Gertyke? I too got this AP, and I was very disappointed by it. It's just sad when celebrities do send APs and PPs only. I think that's pretty steep to keep all the stuff you sent but only to send the picture. {down}
I was a bit dissappointed they didn't send my stuff back, but at least I got something, even though it was just an AP.
I wish she would still send out authentics though :(
EA188 wrote:Yeah I got the same garbage back the other day
I don't think it's garbage, I'm happy to have something back, that way I know she started sending out APs instead of waiting and waiting, and thinking my letter got lost in the mail or something...
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
Jabbled
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jabbled »

Awesome success! Have you seen this new music video yet? You won't regret it :) http://jamplify.com/oQXnN8
Jamesbond9011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jamesbond9011 »

sended mine yesterday!, i hope i don't get a pp though. i added some photos but none of them are of great value to me, cause i read a lot of ''i didn't get my stuff back'' replies here :P
currently waiting on: Gemma Arterton, Emilia Clarke, Rutger Hauer
I have: nothing on this moment
LOSTCrumpus
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

Whoever deals with her fan mail shouldn't be doing it. They took my DVD covers from me! Ridiculous. She is down in my books now.

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
Andrew2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrew2000 »

That's disappointing, I sent a photo to her in December, haven't heard anything. Has she changed her signing method, didn't she used to sign genuine TTM?
Favourite autographs: Amanda Seyfried, Gina Bellman, Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Sienna Miller, Keeley Hawes, Alan Shearer, Martin Keown, Joanna Page, Martin Clunes, Rob Brydon, Sally Hawkins, Diana Vickers, Paul Barber, Jessica Jane Clement, Nichola Burley, Ashleigh and Pudsey