Alexander Vlahos (Merlin) RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Alexander Vlahos (Merlin) RTS

Post by LunaMellark »

Helloooo,

This is my first RTS ever, I was kind of confused when I got it haha!
I sent a LOR, 2 photos and an SASE to the address he'd posted on Twitter a few weeks ago:
Katie Threlfall Associates
13 Tolverne Road
London, SW20 8RA

I got my envelope back with a sticker of another address on it (I presume this is his home address) and there was a Royal Mail sticker saying 'adressee gone away'.

It still has everything inside, I might try sending again in a few months.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Alexander Vlahos (Merlin) RTS

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

You should try to contact him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vlavla

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
popatemyheart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by popatemyheart »

Aww, this is a shame. I was really hoping to get his autograph soon too as I love him in Merlin.
Favourite Autographs: Henry Cavill, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington, Michelle Fairley.

Currently Collecting: 'Game of Thrones' cast.

Most Wanted: Tom Hiddleston.
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

KatsLovesChocolate wrote:Hmm, that's too bad. But as you said, you can always try again in a little while. :) Where did you find that address anyway? I have been looking all over for his address to send him fan mail, and sadly can not find anything. :/
He posted it on twitter a few weeks ago :D well he posted his agency name and I googled it to find the address haha!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.