Tom Hiddleston Personalized Success!!!!!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Hiddleston Personalized Success!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

On February 2, 2013, I sent a REALLY long 3-page letter (my most sincere and heartfelt letter ever that took hours to compose; he is my #1 favorite actor), a birthday card (his was Feb. 9), two 4x6 photos and a SASE with Royal Mail's online postage to

Mr Tom Hiddleston
c/o Hamilton Hodell
Fifth Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London
W1W 8SR
UNITED KINGDOM

Yesterday (March 12, 2013) (that's 39 days!), I received a very unexpected surprise in the mail. It was my SASE! I thought Tom would never use it because I found out that if you use online postage from Royal Mail's site, it expires with two days of printing it out, so obviously, I lost hope in ever getting a reply. It also cost £2.38, so if Tom paid for it again, than he is a real sweet gentleman, and I love him even more!

My SASE:

Then, as I opened it, I thought I was going to get one of those pre-signed photos that he mostly used to give out, but lo and behold! There were my two 4x6 photos, both personalized and signed to my friend and I just as I requested in my letter and my post-its. Then, again. I noticed some people have been having their photos signed in the past week. Maybe it was because I told him that I know that he gives out pre-signed photos and if he could return my photos since I paid for them and if he didn't mind signing them, etc. Maybe he felt guilty?

My photo of him as Henry V in "The Hollow Crown":

My photo for my friend (she just had to choose one of the same photos that Tom gives out, you know?):

He was my MOST WANTED, and I could be satisfied with this one autograph for my whole life! I was screaming, and I was also shaking yesterday, lol (was way too excited to post this yesterday)! Since, it's not pre-signed, I feel like it's really special. Kudos to Hamilton Hodell for them always forwarding their client's mail, and not giving out auto-pens, pre-prints or anything secretarial!
So, I suggest writing to him NOW, since he's been in the UK for quite a while, and probably will be until they start filming "Black Wings Has My Angel" which is basically his only project, so far. Good luck!
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Tom Hiddleston Personalized Success!!!!!!!!!!

Post by eg9517 »

I am SOOO Jealous!! MAJOR Congrats! Your are probably the most lucky person (in my opinion) on this website right now!
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you finally got yours back!! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ElfMaidenArcher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Hiddleston on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

Nice
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Thanks admin!

And thank you all ye lovely Hiddlestoners! :D
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
SignatureOfficial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SignatureOfficial »

Tom Hiddleston - Updated UK Mailing Address

UK Mailing address

No Such Place
68A Neal St, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9PA, England.

Make sure to include ££$$ with photograph to cover cost of returning signed photo.
SignatureOfficial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SignatureOfficial »

Tom Hiddleston - Updated UK Mailing Address

UK Mailing address

No Such Place
68A Neal St, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9PA, England.

Make sure to include ££$$ with photograph to cover cost of returning signed photo.