Classic Actor John Gavin Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Classic Actor John Gavin Success!!!

Post by Orby's blue angel »

@prettykittyjenna: Thanks! :D

@mwmiller: I agree that this is a website designed to help each other out. Other people posted private address success, and members seemed to be okay with that, so I did the same. I thought the purpose of these were to give hope to interested fans that there is a place where they could receive a positive response, they just have to look a little harder for it. :)

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

How is it easy 2 find? If it was it would be on here...
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
cmcb09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cmcb09 »

atticus finch wrote:Im afraid this is a sec one....im close and good friend of one of his daughters and im quite sure he never signs and has a person who do it for him....
Stop posting your BS lies Atticus, you post all these impossible successes with no pictures promises of "I get scanner soon and post" blaw blaw blaw. Then people who get successes you state all this crap that they are not real etc. Your a delusional psychopath stop posting lies this is for real successes not the wilds of your wacked out mind.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

Orby's blue angel wrote:@prettykittyjenna: Thanks! :D

@mwmiller: I agree that this is a website designed to help each other out. Other people posted private address success, and members seemed to be okay with that, so I did the same. I thought the purpose of these were to give hope to interested fans that there is a place where they could receive a positive response, they just have to look a little harder for it. :)
well something i have done that noone really would not have a problem is just post the city that you sent it to. at least it would give a general area that they can do the research for themselves. i could see you not actually giving the address itself out, cause it is a private address. it is just a recommendation.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

supertoneman wrote:
well something i have done that noone really would not have a problem is just post the city that you sent it to. at least it would give a general area that they can do the research for themselves. i could see you not actually giving the address itself out, cause it is a private address. it is just a recommendation.

That hadn't occurred to me, but here goes :razz: : It was Beverly Hills. Yes, the address I wrote to is in Beverly Hills.

supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

Orby's blue angel wrote:
supertoneman wrote:

That hadn't occurred to me, but here goes :razz: : It was Beverly Hills. Yes, the address I wrote to is in Beverly Hills.
ok, everyone that has been telling blue angel that it is not legit. you have a general area, and can do your own dang research. if you are too lazy to do a search on the white pages. then you don't need to be posting rude obnoxious things to people who did the footwork themselves. and again angel congrats on this success. kudos on finding such a rare address. don't let people like the ones who have been mean to you keep you down. they are mainly just jealous or just like to make people feel bad for not posting a private address, cause they are not wanting to do the work. keep on collecting {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

8) This john gavin is the real deal he signed for me in person about a year ago and it is a match with the photos very tough auto to get I will treasure mine. take care
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ahhh! This makes me extra happy knowing that it is, truly real. :mrgreen: Thanks for letting me know goldenagehollywood! {up} 8) :D

As to others that would like the address, as opposed to applying the saying "Ask and ye shall receive", I actually took the time to PM all commenters here, and ask them if they want the address, and gave it to them.

I felt uncomfortable posting the addy publicly, but if members want it, just let me know hereforth via PM, and I'll let you know. :)

Unfortunately though, some people have told me they wrote to John Gavin, and haven't heard back. :neutral: Just re-iterating that no autograph/answer is assured, even if it's an uncommon address.

journo67
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by journo67 »

Could you please share with me the address you used to get Mr. Gavin's autograph? About two years ago, I wrote to a Beverly Hills address I found through public records, and got back a pleasant note from his assistant saying he didn't sign autographs anymore but he appreciated my interest in his career. I'm thinking perhaps mine wound up at his business office as opposed to a more direct one.

Thanks for any assistance.
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

journo67 wrote:Could you please share with me the address you used to get Mr. Gavin's autograph? About two years ago, I wrote to a Beverly Hills address I found through public records, and got back a pleasant note from his assistant saying he didn't sign autographs anymore but he appreciated my interest in his career. I'm thinking perhaps mine wound up at his business office as opposed to a more direct one.

Thanks for any assistance.
you have one post and you used it for an address request. good luck getting it
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm