Matthew Lewis fast reply !!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JenPotterhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Matthew Lewis fast reply !!

Post by JenPotterhead »

On January 14th I sent Matthew Lewis (my absolute favourite person in the world) 4 photos, a LOR but no envelope :)
Today, January 30th I got my reply! (fastest I've ever had off him ! ) This is my 3rd TTM success from him, I decided to write to him once more to get the photos of me and him signed c: which he so kindly did, and yet again, he wrote a little note on his thanks letter!!
I sent to the address in the database, and he used his own envelope which he hand wrote (thought I recognised the writing...wow, I sound obsessive xD )
I have the photos on my facebook page :')
After a rubbish day, having this and my merlin boxset come through the post, it's made it just a bit better!
https://www.facebook.com/JenBaberAutographCollection
Favourite Success' : Matthew Lewis, Chris Rankin, J.K Rowling (authentic IP), J.K Rowling Handwritten Letter, Our Boys cast! and another Jo IP, Kenneth Branagh, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IP <3
admin
Site Admin

Re: Matthew Lewis fast reply !!

Post by admin »

Hi JenPotterhead :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
JenPotterhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenPotterhead »

I sent to the address in the database :)
Favourite Success' : Matthew Lewis, Chris Rankin, J.K Rowling (authentic IP), J.K Rowling Handwritten Letter, Our Boys cast! and another Jo IP, Kenneth Branagh, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IP <3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

{star} Matthew Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)