Keira Knightley Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Keira Knightley Success!

Post by Littlehousefan »

I sent a letter with 3 photos to Keira Knightley in November 2012
On December the 8th 2012 i got a signed Photo Back with a letter from her agents saying....

“From the office of Keira Knightley
Thank you very much for your letter – I apologise for any delay in responding to you. As I’m sure you can imagine, Keira is extremely busy and it is often difficult for her to reply to each request individually. She has read your letter and I hope that you will be pleased with the enclosed signed photograph sent with her warmest wishes.”

I am very happy.
Sorry No Photos
Thanks for Reading
admin
Site Admin

Re: Keira Knightley Success!

Post by admin »

Hi G-H for ever :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Keira Knightley
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK [uk]

{star} Keira Knightley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

admin wrote:Hi G-H for ever :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Keira Knightley
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK [uk]

{star} Keira Knightley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Thank you! and yes I did send it to that address.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

Just for reference to people who don't know, this will be a PP
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

Send&Signed wrote:Just for reference to people who don't know, this will be a PP
Sorry i don't know what a PP is?
But this is still a success! {up}
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

G-H for ever wrote:
Send&Signed wrote:Just for reference to people who don't know, this will be a PP

Congrats on your success, and PP means Pre-Print. I just got mine back yesterday don't care if its a PP, because getting something back is better then not getting anything back at all.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

G-H for ever wrote:
If you tilt the photo in the light, you'll see the signature itself doesn't have a different reflection to the photo. This means the signature is the printed on the photo at the same time as the printing of the photo. If you look at the other recent successes from Keira, you'll see what we mean. Keira is one of those who doesn't see her fanmail, and it's simply a secretary stuffing these printed photos back in your SASE. I have to be honest, the letter they send out is a disgrace, as it implies it's real and those who don't know better will think it's real.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

Mandy2050 wrote:
G-H for ever wrote:

Congrats on your success, and PP means Pre-Print. I just got mine back yesterday don't care if its a PP, because getting something back is better then not getting anything back at all.
Thank you.
And yes i agree with you! congrats on your success! {up}
poldi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poldi »

Congrats!

However, it's sad that particularly so many actors, actresses, singers, etc. from the US and UK do only send PPs. I usually send photos, and I kindly ask whomever to get them signed. My experience is that very often I just get some letter - such as G-H for ever got one - and my photos are not even enclosed. It's just me saying it, but I think this practice is almost bordering impudence. {down}