Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post by Jaffer »

Bre2123 wrote:
jessiemarie1701 wrote:I believe it's a sec. It doesn't look anything like her in person's I've seen.
Me and my mum think that all the ones everyone thinks are secs are really just Jennifer Lawrence when she is at home signing her name,
Because her in person she doesn't really sign she just scribbles because she is in a hurry, but maybe when she actually sits down to do her fanmail she signs her name out to make it look nice because she isn't in a hurry.
I don't think that's what is happening. I'd like to be wrong, but these are amongst the surest secs I have seen.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Mine the J has a big loop.
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Mine the J has a big loop.
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

Bre2123 wrote:
jessiemarie1701 wrote:I believe it's a sec. It doesn't look anything like her in person's I've seen.
Me and my mum think that all the ones everyone thinks are secs are really just Jennifer Lawrence when she is at home signing her name,
Because her in person she doesn't really sign she just scribbles because she is in a hurry, but maybe when she actually sits down to do her fanmail she signs her name out to make it look nice because she isn't in a hurry.
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think that's the case. I work with her family and she isn't here very often. If anything she spends that time with her family and friends and not signing. Also of the sigs of her full name there's a bigger 'J' loop and then she sort of writes out 'Lawrence' but either way it's not very neat.
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mishacolburn wrote:Its ok everyone, I'm just happy I got something back from someone that atleast knows her!
I'm.....IDK What to call it but I'm ___________ by the things people say when they get fake items TTM. So if you got something back signed by Jen's great aunt you would be fine with it because the great aunt knows Jennifer? Is that what u are saying ?

(And before someone says "I'm a hater" or whatever scripted phrase they wanna say, I'm not, trust.. I'm honestly asking.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mishacolburn wrote:Its ok everyone, I'm just happy I got something back from someone that atleast knows her!
I'm.....IDK What to call it but I'm ___________ by the things people say when they get fake items TTM. So if you got something back signed by Jen's great aunt you would be fine with it because the great aunt knows Jennifer? Is that what u are saying ?

(And before someone says "I'm a hater" or whatever scripted phrase they wanna say, I'm not, trust.. I'm honestly asking.)
Why do you always have to put everyone down about receiving at least something in return? We might not be as good as a collector as you, but we are happy to get something back and that's okay with some people.
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mishacolburn wrote:Why do you always have to put everyone down about receiving at least something in return?
I didn't put ya down. I am asking a question. IF you have enough balls to say " I'm just happy I got something back, ETC..." why can't you answer a simple question instead of being a defensive person acting like a victim if someone questions what you say?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mishacolburn wrote:Why do you always have to put everyone down about receiving at least something in return?
I didn't put ya down. I am asking a question. IF you have enough balls to say " I'm just happy I got something back, ETC..." why can't you answer a simple question instead of being a defensive person acting like a victim if someone questions what you say?
Why are you so interested? I can't think of one reason that this would be your business.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Münchausen wrote: Why are you so interested? I can't think of one reason that this would be your business.
Because it's a public forum and because the OP made it the forum's business.
So if I or anyone has a question, We can ask it. {up}

(You don't want members to ask ya questions, don't post successes.
(Or just ignore the questions. No reason to become prissy about questions on a public forum. lol.
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Münchausen wrote: Why are you so interested? I can't think of one reason that this would be your business.
Because it's a public forum and because the OP made it the forum's business.
So if I or anyone has a question, We can ask it. {up}

(You don't want members to ask ya questions, don't post successes.
(Or just ignore the questions. No reason to become prissy about questions on a public forum. lol.
Yes, but you weren't really asking a question, you were trying to make someone feel bad about what they got. Yes, you can ask questions, but being a bit nicer wouldn't kill you. If someone is happy with a SEC or a PP, let them be happy. It's really none of your concern.
Last edited by lucky1998 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski