Kim Kardashian / Kourtney Kardashian / Khloe Kardashian

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Kim Kardashians / Kourtney Kardashians / Khloe Kardashia

Post by Dave331976 »

I didn't say that this picture were in person I said I met them at book signing last year so I would think what there autographs look like
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Dave331976 wrote:I didn't say that this picture were in person I said I met them at book signing last year so I would think what there autographs look like
But there is a reason why people use secs. So that other people CAN'T TELL. lol. You didn't even know about Cory until I posted the proof. LOL! Seriously...think about it.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Great success! I'm from the LA area and haven been to the DASH store once or twice with the girlfriend and they have fairly nice things. A bottle of Kardahsian water is $10 - ridiculous!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jamiso wrote:A bottle of Kardahsian water is $10 - ridiculous!!!
Whoa LOL!
:shock:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

In person success Kardashian's book signing last year Borders Book Store in Los Angeles!

Photos:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34 ... igning.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... phbook.jpg
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Dave331976 wrote:In person success Kardashian's book signing last year Borders Book Store in Los Angeles!

Photos:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34 ... igning.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... phbook.jpg
I get it, BUT ya know: never mind. LOL! You young people are so stubborn. I will continue to call out fakes and leave it at that. Believe what ya want, but the job of a sec is to make YOU think that what you got is real.....Period. :mrgreen:

Goodbye.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kardashians Success!

Post by Jaffer »

dancingirl1 wrote:
channyc123 wrote:I have seen the girls sign pictures on KUWTK and also Kim posted a picture of her vote with her signature on Facebook so they are possibly authentic. I've heard a lot of rumors about them not being authentic though.
But @ the current moment, KIM and KOURTNEY are filming 'KAK: Take Miami.' which is set to air in January. So how did they sign that? LOL! Filming is ALMOST don't wrapping, but it's not done yet. And I must admit those sigs are getting more and more odd looking the more I see successes now. LOL!
They sent sixth months ago, so there is no reason why this can't be real. That picture of Kim could have been signed at any time, as it was pre signed. I am not entirely familiar with USA electoral law, but if you vote in person, do you not have to do that in your home state?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

PS I agree that at least Khloe's and Kim's autos are secs. I am just saying that it was not impossible for them to be real.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kardashians Success!

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jaffer wrote:They sent sixth months ago, so there is no reason why this can't be real. That picture of Kim could have been signed at any time, as it was pre signed.
Mail doesn't take 60 days to return back to the person. But ok. That argument is pretty valid I guess. I mean their sigs DO change often. But who knows.
Jaffer wrote:I am not entirely familiar with USA electoral law, but if you vote in person, do you not have to do that in your home state?
What? LOL!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jaffer wrote:I am just saying that it was not impossible for them to be real.
AGREED! {up}