Snooki my #1 meatball sent me an autograph! (Nicole Polizzi)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
fearlessjohnny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Snooki my #1 meatball sent me an autograph! (Nicole Polizzi)

Post by fearlessjohnny »

Sent her a hand drawn picture of her last Friday along with a letter asking her for an autograph. Got this in the mail yesterday, exactly a week later!
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Snooki my #1 meatball sent me an autograph!

Post by Blackhawks026 »

She's your WHAT...? :shock:
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Xtina456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xtina456 »

is it framed?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Blackhawks026 wrote:She's your WHAT...? :shock:
'I guess ya don't watch the show. LOL! She is his/ her meatball.
(it's what you call a short Italian woman. LOL!)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
SimpleMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimpleMan »

Great Success!!
Contact me if you are looking to buy USA Stamps or 4 x 6 high resolution glossy photos of your favorite stars.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Snooki my #1 meatball sent me an autograph! (Nicole Poli

Post by admin »

Hi fearlessjohnny :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Polizzi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Blackhawks026 wrote:She's your WHAT...? :shock:
'I guess ya don't watch the show. LOL! She is his/ her meatball.
(it's what you call a short Italian woman. LOL!)
I presume that poster has a life. Or taste. Or both.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Twelveby12 wrote:I presume that poster has a life. Or taste. Or both.
I don't think it's fair to say that. The user likes show show so that doesn't mean they don't have taste or a life. Stop being judgmental. {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Twelveby12 wrote:I presume that poster has a life. Or taste. Or both.
I don't think it's fair to say that. The user likes show show so that doesn't mean they don't have taste or a life. Stop being judgmental. {down}

How will I cope with your disapproval? I doubt I will sleep tonight now.

Seriously, do you EVER leave your computer, as you post on EVERY post, ALWAYS having an opinion, on EVERYTHING. Frankly I don't care, but don't have a dig at me because I view these "mockumentaries" as being beneath contempt. These people are NOT celebrities.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Twelveby12 wrote:How will I cope with your disapproval? I doubt I will sleep tonight now.

Seriously, do you EVER leave your computer, as you post on EVERY post, ALWAYS having an opinion, on EVERYTHING. Frankly I don't care, but don't have a dig at me because I view these "mockumentaries" as being beneath contempt. These people are NOT celebrities.
Well how I reply isn't about of your business LOL! I'm sure you would love to know. And when I reply to someone and they reply back, I will comment back. Why wouldn't I? I WILL "have a dig @ you" because it's an OPINION just like you had right? So I will have several as well. Deal. :)

And ok. "They aren't celebs" TO YOU. But when someone's net worth is FORTY MILLION DOLLARS: THAT SAYS DIFFERENT. hahahahaha!!! :lol: Say what you want. BUT don't get mad because I called you out on that bullsh*t.

Peace. ;-)