Emma stone success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Ariseluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma stone success

Post by Ariseluv »

In may 2012, I sent Emma two pictures and a SAE to the address in the database. I got both of them back on December 1st.
I will only be uploading one because the other one was for my sister.

Comments on authenticity are welcome!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma stone success

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I love her to bits!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

Congrats! She is so pretty!
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch
LilyBeth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilyBeth »

I have sent to her around the same time you did, hope I get mine back soon!! <3
congrats!!
miamary123456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miamary123456 »

that's awesome! I'm going to send her now! :D :D
Ariseluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ariseluv »

Thanks for all the kind words!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ariseluv :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emma Stone on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Congratulations!!!! I'm waiting for a reply <3

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
xxsummerwonderlandxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxsummerwonderlandxx »

Hi, I just recently sent my first letter out to Emma Stone, but I was wondering how can you tell if she really signed it or not... just curious because I know that all celeberties are usually very busy, and sometimes someone signs it for them or its a premade stamp, but is there a way to tell if the actuall celeberty signed it?
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

xxsummerwonderlandxx wrote:Hi, I just recently sent my first letter out to Emma Stone, but I was wondering how can you tell if she really signed it or not... just curious because I know that all celeberties are usually very busy, and sometimes someone signs it for them or its a premade stamp, but is there a way to tell if the actuall celeberty signed it?
Nothing TTM are guaranteed and there is no way to tell if they actually signed it without actually being there, but you can have an assumption of its authenticity by comparing autographs that are obtained in person that are guaranteed to be real. I don't only compare the signature as it can change over time. The best way is to compare the signer's stroke order. Hope that helps!