Roger Moore (James Bond - 007) SUCCESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Roger Moore (James Bond - 007) SUCCESS!!!

Post by Uncle Sam »

I've had good luck with sending overseas, sometimes people add postage, but I've gotten some back with just US stamps, it's hard now that the post offices doesn't sell IRC's. Phil Collins, Charlie Watts paid postage. Andrea Bocelli as well. But I've had successes with Lindsay Duncan, Julian Glover, Kenny Baker, Naomie Harris, Edward Fox, Jim Broadbent, Sir Ben Kinglsey, Samantha Bond, Alec McCowen and a RARE success from Sir Sean Connery using American stamps. I've had some that haven't come back like Graeme Lloyd from Australia, and some guys who just don't sign like the rest of the Rolling Stones (although I have one going to Keith soon). I guess it's just luck, some guys pay postage, some just come back if I get lucky.
Uncle Sam
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

Uncle Sam wrote:I've had good luck with sending overseas, sometimes people add postage, but I've gotten some back with just US stamps, it's hard now that the post offices doesn't sell IRC's. Phil Collins, Charlie Watts paid postage. Andrea Bocelli as well. But I've had successes with Lindsay Duncan, Julian Glover, Kenny Baker, Naomie Harris, Edward Fox, Jim Broadbent, Sir Ben Kinglsey, Samantha Bond, Alec McCowen and a RARE success from Sir Sean Connery using American stamps. I've had some that haven't come back like Graeme Lloyd from Australia, and some guys who just don't sign like the rest of the Rolling Stones (although I have one going to Keith soon). I guess it's just luck, some guys pay postage, some just come back if I get lucky.
Out of interest, how many have not come back?
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

As of now: Sir Christopher Lee, Graeme Lloyd, Keith Richards, Sir Mick Jagger, JJ Abrams, Anthony Daniels and Harrison Ford (through Star Wars VII), Sir Paul McCartney, Warwick Davis, Timothy Dalton, Ronnie Wood, John Cleese, Caroline Bloss, Ralph Fieness, John Hurt, Eric Clapton, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, and Sir George Martin. Although many of these were sent recently (last few months) and I'm still waiting.
Uncle Sam