George Lucas Success Personalized!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George Lucas Success Personalized!!

Post by fielal21 »

Hello Collectors!

Early this week I received one of my most wanted Autos! About 2 months ago I wrote George Lucas from Afghanistan telling him how big of a fan and how his work motivates me during the deployment. I used the Lucasfilm address. No return address... I sent him an afghan bill which was returned signed by what looks like Mr. Lucas and his wife Melody! Plus a "May the Force be with you" inscription! This is extremely awesome from such an iconic figure! All comments are welcomed! Enjoy!

George Lucas is the best!

Go US Army!!

Robert

Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George Lucas Success Personalized!!

Post by ScottishDan »

Such a cool success from such a massive legend! Very jealous! 8)
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

I like how you use your spare time to this hobby. But celebs should be writing to you my friend. What you do is not easy and its quite refreshing to see this.
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
spooner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spooner »

Sorry to say but its Fake!I have seen a post like this one another site where it turned out to be a secretary who signed it and it matched up pretty well with yours.Its still nice to have,just not real.You would have thought he would have made time to sign it but oh well.He stays busy!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi fielal21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} George Lucas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Antonino
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antonino »

That is a genuine Lucas. Congratulations.
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

spooner wrote:Sorry to say but its Fake!I have seen a post like this one another site where it turned out to be a secretary who signed it and it matched up pretty well with yours.Its still nice to have,just not real.You would have thought he would have made time to sign it but oh well.He stays busy!
uh no it's not....
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fielal21 »

Thanks for the Replies! i also think is real however I do understand that everything you get TTM has the potential to be fake. This is for my personal collection/deployment scrap book which I have no intentions of selling anyways. This type of replies is what makes the hobby fun and my time deployed go faster! lol

Take Care!
Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

That's Georges' "G" for sure and the "L".This is the signature I got in person.Congrats.
Autographboy23

Post by Autographboy23 »

Congrats! Definatley Authentic. I have an authentic in person and it matches this perfectly!