Katy Perry

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry amazing success

Post by skaboss241 »

1sadhatter wrote:Hi katy I'm your biggest fan I love your axcent I wish I was american and I want to live with you. {up} {up} :lol: :lol:
Katy perry isn't on here. I think we've been over this before...
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
Meow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Meow »

Only a month?! That is AMAZING. Maybe I will try her myself. She is one of my favorites! I have her perfume.
Successes: Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Chad Henne (IP), Ariana Grande (PP), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Selena Gomez ( Studio Fan Mail), Kelly Clarkson

Most wanted: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, 1D, Fab 5 Gymnasts, PSY, Cher Lloyd, JK Rowling, Les Miserables (movie) Cast.

If you have any of my Most Wanteds as a success, please tell me. I am willing to trade celeb addresses
LiverpoolFC Legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LiverpoolFC Legend »

What a great success not to many people will have them!! {up}
Big Buttocks Bro?!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

LiverpoolFC Legend wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:05 am What a great success not to many people will have them!! {up}
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.