Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" Success!! Personalized!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" Success!! Personalized!!

Post by GO CUBS GO »

cirquedufreak95 wrote:
SummerGlau wrote:
GO CUBS GO wrote: How bout this genius? I go to signings with him, all the links to his personal collection. Let's see the links to all your in-person autographs buddy.
Unlike you I actually have a life away from the internet so I'm not going to post all my successes on here just to impress a couple of fools that go to autographs shows and spend the rest of their time posting on this forum telling people how all their sports autographs are fake and pretending they know anything about autograph collecting. :roll:
:lol:
I'm not trying to get into all of this, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that exactly what this site was created for? To post all of your successes, help people with authenticity issues, and spreading information on autograph collecting. Just sayin'.
Finally, someone with common sense.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

SummerGlau wrote:
GO CUBS GO wrote: How bout this genius? I go to signings with him, all the links to his personal collection. Let's see the links to all your in-person autographs buddy.
Unlike you I actually have a life away from the internet so I'm not going to post all my successes on here just to impress a couple of fools that go to autographs shows and spend the rest of their time posting on this forum telling people how all their sports autographs are fake and pretending they know anything about autograph collecting. :roll:
:lol:
Exactly, cause you have no in-person graphing experiences, you just send for fake TTM's and when people who actually know what there talking about bring up facts, you cry like a little baby.
AlliHeathe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlliHeathe »

SummerGlau wrote:
coachk28 wrote:
vermonster802 wrote:What email did you use???

search Studio Fan Mail... youll find it!

I am really starting to think this success is legit!

Especially when comparing it to all the other fake **** that comes from The Rocks SFM.
You continue to prove more and more that you know nothing about autograph collecting. You are pathetic getting this soldier's hopes up that they got a real success all the time. The Rock like every other celebrity that is associated with Studio Fan Mail does not even get access to any of the requests that are given to them. Their agent gets them to handle the fan mail requests and I doubt the people at Studio Fan Mail went out of the way to contact his agent so that he could get in contact with The Rock the United Kingdom in order for him to personally send a signed photo to a soldier.

I can't believe the garbage that you type and it is no wonder that you are gullible enough to believe the autographs you pay hundreds for are real when you didn't even see them signed in front of you.
umm I got him in person twice because he's an alumni of my college, and this actually looks a lot like my autograph so don't be so quick to be rude
Total Real, Quality Autographs: 218 (+ unknowns from when I was 13/14/15 & wrote letters)
Celebrities Met In Person: 160 (+ 34 saw close up but no autograph or picture)
Chace Crawford (Avatar), Justin Timberlake (Signature), Matthew McConaughey,
Miley Cyrus, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Ricky Martin