Terry Fator success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
c_man123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Terry Fator success

Post by c_man123 »

Today i received a autograph from ventriloquist/ singer Terry Fator

Sent: SASE and a index card around May

Received: A PrePrint autograph from Terry which came in his own envelope on July 15th 2012

Address Used:
Terry Fator
PR Plus
5576 S. Fort Apache Rd.
Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148

autograph:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34 ... fator.jpg/
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Terry Fator success

Post by georgethree33 »

Sorry about the preprint.

Terry has a vegas show at the Mirage. If you send him a photo, LOR and sase there - he'll sign authentically for you. It worked for me.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Terry Fator success

Post by admin »

Hi c_man123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Terry Fator on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)