Jennifer Lawrence Success (SEC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sarahnem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success (SEC)

Post by Sarahnem »

Sent a SASE and 8x10 photo to her Kentucky address on 03/15/12, and recieved it back on 05/26/12. It doesn't match the in persons online, so I believe its a sec. I knew it would be before I opened it. I wish I would have waited and sent this to the set "Serena". It blew my mind that the envelope came back at all because the lady at the UPS store didn't use the correct postage for the return envelope. She stamped it with her machine, but it had a date so at midnight the postage shouldn't have been valid anymore. Crazy!

The autograph is in the top left corner, they tried black and silver, and neither one show up very well, next time I'll think twice about sending a black and white photo.

Here is the picture:

Here is the envelope:

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success (SEC)

Post by kaitmaree »

So sorry to see another sec returned. I don't think we'll see an authentic out of this address for a long time, if at all. Hope you can get her VV another time. Best of luck!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success (SEC)

Post by admin »

Hi Sarahnem :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)