How to add a picture to my post? *******

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: How to add a picture to my post? *******

Post by admin »

Add the code to your post :)

Fanmail 8)
thor_rider_0001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by thor_rider_0001 »

When I post on surfmypicyures I hit upload and it just takes me to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

thor_rider_0001 wrote:When I post on surfmypicyures I hit upload and it just takes me to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?
When I first began using SurfmyPictures, the exact thing happened to me. Later on, I found out that I need to select a picture size and resize my photo to match the size, then upload it. So, in other words, I choose (not click on, but decide) one of the photo sizes, open one of my pictures on my computer, resize it to match the photo size, save, click on the photo size, and upload.

Hope that helps!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

SarahSunray
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by SarahSunray »

Nice
Lmarlowe34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lmarlowe34 »

Tried again and nothing.it could be because I’m trying to do it from an iPad and I phone, it keeps saying to big...
jbuttlar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Please Help me Identify this person

Post by jbuttlar »

htImage
Kern0nTheCob
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by Kern0nTheCob »

Yeah surfmypictures is the best way, in my opinion. If your photos aren't the right size or format they won't upload though, but there are apps you can download to easily resize/convert them. I personally like The Image Converter by HGN VnStudio. I know that wasn't your question but just thought I'd add bc I've had to use it.
•KERN•