Alan Rickman (Harry Potter) Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sheep
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alan Rickman (Harry Potter) Failure

Post by Sheep »

Sent: 28th March 2012
Recevied: 17th April 2012
Took: 21 Days

Address Used:
Alan Rickman
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

So, I thought I would try and be clever and send it a couple of days before he got back from his New York show (April 1st)
Obviously, my wit did not pay off and I got a note from the Agent saying he is in New York and cannot sign, strangley enough though the letter was made 4th April, so Alan did not go straight home to London.
I will ship it off again tomorrow!

Note from Agent: http://i.imgur.com/xA3k9.jpg
Envelope: http://i.imgur.com/SBzkX.jpg
Returned Photo: http://i.imgur.com/owLT0.jpg
"3 Heros. 7 Books. 8 Movies. 10 Years. We are the Harry Potter generation.<3"
?????????????????????????????????????????????
My Favourites: Robbie Coltrane, James Buckley, Mark Gatiss
Last 5 Recived:Linda Henry, Mark Gatiss, Stephen Merchant, Jake Wood, Hugh Laurie
Last five Sent: Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Karl Pilkington(again), Brendan Gleeson, Rupert Grint
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Sherlock Cast, House Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Alan Rickman (Harry Potter) Failure

Post by admin »

Hi Sheep :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Alan Rickman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
hermesgarden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

You need to be a Hermes client

Post by hermesgarden »

The costs associated with both Birkin and also the Kelly can achieve over $25, 000 ALL OF US bucks, that are with respect to the http://www.hermesdreaming.com colour, leather-based kind, dimension plus some additional particulars. The actual Kelly generally expenses just a little under the actual Birkin. Usually the reason being how big Kelly is really a small scaled-down compared to Birkin's. At the same time, the actual distinction is due to the actual Birkin's regular looks upon numerous press. For example, Birkin may continually be the subject upon a few well-known United states exhibits.

Each manufacturers associated with purses tend to be hand crafted within restricted amounts. A person usually can't merely part of the Herme's shop and purchase possibly purses presently there. In the beginning, you need to be a Hermes client, after which help to make a good enquiry to take the waiting around checklist. The actual waiting around listing of Kelly is generally close to annually, however the Birkin's may depend on 3 years. The actual types of both of these types of purses seem to be much the same in the beginning view. They're approximately rectangle-shaped fit as well as each best manage designs that you simply usually have manually.

These people perform similarly for an cover that is narrower at the very top as well as broader at the end. THE flap arrives within the entrance, exactly where it's buckling having a locking mechanism. The actual Kelly tote is actually much more conventional compared to Birkin, with a much more informal pizzazz. Birkin's usually have a removable make straps choice, however Kelly's don't have. Consequently, the actual Birkin is actually more desirable for ladies who're usually on the run. Hermes Birkin as well as Kelly possess nevertheless 1 typical stage despite the fact that there are lots of variations in between each of these. That's, they're each very popular, particularly their own traditional colours, for example dark, whitened, red-colored, lemon, azure. Because these types of colours tend to be almighty colours, as soon as turning up, they're rapidly purchased. In addition, to possess all the purses, they need to await such a long time.