1st Spring Training Success(Brad Bergesen Baltimore Orioles)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

1st Spring Training Success(Brad Bergesen Baltimore Orioles)

Post by dagoz »

My son and I have been busy sending cards to players and former players who are at Spring Break. We have sent about 40 already and got our first success today. Sent a letter, card and SASE to Brad Bergesen, pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles on 2/27/12. The card arrived on 3/6/12, Sent it to the Orioles' Spring training address: 2700 12th St., Sarasota, FL 34237-3000. Hope your Spring Training is off to a great start.

vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: First Spring Training Success (Brad Bergesen Orioles pit

Post by vjw0307 »

Congrats! Sending out during ST is always fun...I've gotten about 3 back so far. Good luck!
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

wjv0307 - I was just curious as to which three you have received already this Spring?
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Congrats man, I was meaning to send some requests out for spring training, but I've been too lazy lol. Guess I'll have to send them out during the regular season. Anyways, best of luck with the rest of your requests, hope you & your son get most of them back!
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
admin
Site Admin

Re: 1st Spring Training Success(Brad Bergesen Baltimore Orio

Post by admin »

Hi dagoz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Baltimore Orioles on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

dagoz wrote:wjv0307 - I was just curious as to which three you have received already this Spring?

I rec'd Xavier Nady who I actually sent to last June. Also rec'd Brent Morel that I sent to this ST, Jair Jurrjens that I sent to in ST, and Brandon Belt.

I also rec'd Clayton Kershaw back signed that I sent to him last season....so actually i've gotten 5 back!