Mickey Mouse and Disney Princesses

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SelenaandDemiFan

Re: Mickey Mouse and Disney Princesses

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

bklynBridge95 wrote: Actually they usually make the college students who come on internship and want to be characters do it as part of their training cause it would be pretty stupid if Mickey and Cinderella didn't know how to sign their names.
True. I never thought of that, but on my photos with multiple signatures it's just one person who signed it, and I just came up with a theory from that. :lol:
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I have a friend who worked at Disney World for a year. She worked in the parks; when someone gets hired to be a character they get trained on how to act, speak, and how to sign that character's name properly (so even though multiple people play each character throughout the parks, the autos still look similar). I'm sure the Disney Studios have people they have hired specifically to sign character autographs perfectly, too.

Congrats! :)

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
RainbowSerpent
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RainbowSerpent »

Hello!

I would love to use this address because I heard that you can send a wedding invitation and you get back congratulations.
Can you tell me if you included an IRC or self addressed envelope?

I'm guessing you're from the USA though. I'm from Europe and I'm not sure what I should do, add it or not?
Autographs in possession:Charles Dance, Finn Jones, Ian Hanmore, Julian Glover, Iain Glen, Janina Gavankar, Aidan Turner

Met: Finn Jones, Ian Hanmore, Julian Glover, Iain Glen, Janina Gavankar <3
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

nice
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

RainbowSerpent wrote:Hello!

I would love to use this address because I heard that you can send a wedding invitation and you get back congratulations.
Can you tell me if you included an IRC or self addressed envelope?

I'm guessing you're from the USA though. I'm from Europe and I'm not sure what I should do, add it or not?
No post offices in the USA will take IRCs anymore, they are basically useless. You should send a SASE whenever you can!

P.S. Please don't bump old topics (this one is from 2012).

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!