Jennifer Lawrence Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success

Post by Xboxguy »

Sent on 2-5-12
Received on 2-14-12

Sent two 4x6 photos to the address in the database and got them signed and personalized. I know she is a weird signer so any opinions are welcome! My second Success ever!!

Photo 1:
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 150429.jpg

Photo 2:
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 150428.jpg

Photo and envelope:
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 150430.jpg
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success

Post by dingleborder »

So strange... It looks "similar" to confirmed authentics, but her last batch of TTMS she sent out a few weeks ago were just initialed... Someone came across a website claiming to be her personal one, and it said she always signs for everyone TTM. So, I *think* it is real.
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

Well I got one last week that looked exactly like these but everyone told me they were sec's. I'm not saying they are, that's just what everyone told me. She is one of my most wanted as I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games so I would like to believe they are authentic, but who knows.
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

Jack5555 wrote:So strange... It looks "similar" to confirmed authentics, but her last batch of TTMS she sent out a few weeks ago were just initialed... Someone came across a website claiming to be her personal one, and it said she always signs for everyone TTM. So, I *think* it is real.

I came across that website too and I was one of the first people to send to the P.O Box on that website and I got a success because its her real website

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235634
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
tristhestiff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tristhestiff »

Where is it postmarked from. Anyone that has gotten a sucess in the past few weeks should check. If its postmarked from California its probably authentic. If its postmarked from Kentucky I can assure you its not real. She has been staying in LA the past few weeks.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! I think it maybe a sec, but I really don't know!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

tristhestiff wrote:Where is it postmarked from. Anyone that has gotten a sucess in the past few weeks should check. If its postmarked from California its probably authentic. If its postmarked from Kentucky I can assure you its not real. She has been staying in LA the past few weeks.
Agree 100%.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dingleborder »

tristhestiff wrote:Where is it postmarked from. Anyone that has gotten a sucess in the past few weeks should check. If its postmarked from California its probably authentic. If its postmarked from Kentucky I can assure you its not real. She has been staying in LA the past few weeks.
It is possible she has gone back to KY in that time.
The past few weeks, Daniel Radcliffe has been darting between NYC and the UK. Why can't Jennifer be doing the same?
And plus, celebrities tweet all the time about how they are flying out somewhere for the weekend. She could be traveling just as much.
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Looks nothing like her signature and there post marked from KY

SEC {down}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Xboxguy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)