Jim Carrey "succes"

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Carrey "succes"

Post by Nero »

Hi,

I got my second autograph ever back. Unfortenatly it's just a print, but hey ... something came back [germany]

Next time it might be better to send my own picture.
It took about 4 month

I used this address:
Jim Carrey
P.O. Box 57593
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
USA

Funny:
everything of my address was written wrong (my name, the street name > i'm glad the letter found me :))
[germany]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jim Carrey "succes"

Post by admin »

Hi Nero :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jim Carrey on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
sagat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sagat »

Hi Nero, congrats. I received the same autograph last saturday. I am afraid to say that it is autopen. I looked at the signature over the light and it didn't looked real. One of the give away was the envelope - used an SAE together with one IRC (i assumed they used the IRC) but they used their own envelope. They closed the envelope inside out and i had slight difficulties in opening it which resulted in a slight tear. I glued it back but now i know it is autopen, i am not too worried:)It is very rare to get genuine hand signed autographs from A-list celebs unless of course you attend screenings and the like. I guess i was quite lucky as there was no name written on the envelope just my address
Make love not war
Moviefuntime
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moviefuntime »

What is the longest wait on getting an autograph from Jim Carrey...
I sent him a 4x6 photo of him as Riddler. Does he sign autographs if yo
send a 4x6 photo to him!!!!!! I know ill probobly get the pre print photo.
but hey still cool to have something from him. I sent my 4x6 photo to
him about 2 months ago!!!!! Well, I used the sherman oaks address
i think ill try all the addresses for him that i find. maybe i will get lucky.
sagat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sagat »

Hi Moviefuntime, sadly you won't be getting back your picture. Jim is one of the many who don't sign personal pictures but use auto pen. It took a few months to get that auto pen sig and more likely he will send you it and withhold your original picture. Try Jackie Cahn (signed four of my pictures), Daniel Craig, Kevin James etc. Good luck
Make love not war
Neeky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Neeky »

I just received the same picture in the mail today! Shame it's a pre-print, but I'm still happy!

I sent Jim a letter, 8x10 photo of him and a stamped return envelope. They kept the letter and sent back my 8x10 unsigned, along with the pre-print picture in my SAE. I only sent it to him on the 10th Jan this month, so it only took less than 3 weeks to get a reply! I'm in Australia so that's a pretty quick time!

This is my first success from this site, so I'm happy! :)
iCarly-fan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by iCarly-fan »

your lucky...

i´m still waiting for it.. i have send it March 1st, 2011!!!
never get anything back :(
my Favorite success: Tim Russ, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy!!
Most Wanted: Miranda Cosgrove

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @__icarlyfan__

I LOVE MIRANDA COSGROVE!!! #Cosgrover :)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

sagat wrote:Hi Nero, congrats. I received the same autograph last saturday. I am afraid to say that it is autopen. I looked at the signature over the light and it didn't looked real. One of the give away was the envelope - used an SAE together with one IRC (i assumed they used the IRC) but they used their own envelope. They closed the envelope inside out and i had slight difficulties in opening it which resulted in a slight tear. I glued it back but now i know it is autopen, i am not too worried:)It is very rare to get genuine hand signed autographs from A-list celebs unless of course you attend screenings and the like. I guess i was quite lucky as there was no name written on the envelope just my address

I think it's important to point out that this is not an Autopen signature. It is without doubt a PrePrinted autograph. There are differences between the two, and for members to identify signatures which are not real (especially new members) it's important to know the differences between a PrePrint and an AutoPen.

PrePrint - signature in identical position on multiple photos, signature identical, printed onto the photo and does not reflect differently when tilted in the light
AutoPen - signature identical, but can be in different positions, colours, markers etc on any item (including ones you send in). Tell tale marks of dots at start and finish points where the pen is lifted from the item. Signed by a machine.

Both are not real signatures, an indicate your item has never been seen by the celebrity in question.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

:cry: need to change the pic he been sending the same pic for over 12 yrs now
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

warlordforever04 wrote::cry: need to change the pic he been sending the same pic for over 12 yrs now

Pretty irrelevant when it comes to preprinted signatures, doesn't overly matter what image it is IMHO
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D