Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

For this autograph success, I simply used the fanmail address provided on her website: http://jenniferslawrence.com/

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206

Sent: November 4, 2011
Success: November 12, 2011

P.S. Like to note that it came quite fast. {up} Wouldn't be surprised if they had forwarded this to the set in Philadelphia, PA where she is currently making a movie. Hopefully, I will get the autograph request I had sent to her via that address soon.
Last edited by paleo007 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!!!!!

Post by gghi18 »

AWESOME SUCCESS! I'll have to send her asap. :) Congrats!!!
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

gghi18 wrote:ghi18
Thanks ghi18
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

I sent my request to that address on the 15th so I should be getting mine soon
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

Sadly these are AP. I sent 2 pictures and a card to her at her movie site, got them back and they are all identical. They were postmarked Louisville, KY and looks identical to yours. If you look closely at the autograph, you can see its not free flowing either. Has the vibration effect to them. Sorry to say.

Last edited by dojust32 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Do you have examples of yours dojust32? so I can compare?? I was just about to send a request out later this week.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

RYAN-J wrote:Do you have examples of yours dojust32? so I can compare?? I was just about to send a request out later this week.

RYAN-J 8)
Yeah just posted em
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

dojust32 wrote:Sadly these are AP. I sent 2 pictures and a card to her at her movie site, got them back and they are all identical. They were postmarked Louisville, KY and looks identical to yours. If you look closely at the autograph, you can see its not free flowing either. Has the vibration effect to them. Sorry to say.

Although I know that a pre print, autopen etc are I am still unsure on how to tell the differences from the real thing. Appreciate the information and examples dojust32.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks so much for the example!! shame to see their autopened, I was getting all excited. looks like we'll have to wait till a VV address pops up.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

Shame such a young actress is already using autopens. But I guess after being cast in The Hunger Games she started getting tons of requests.