Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!!!!!

Post by vivalakayla »

paleo007 wrote:Note to Admin: Please change the fanmail address on Jennifer Lawrence fanmail.biz page.
Even though her sig is an AP it would look cool to also be signed by Rebecca Romijn. I've gotten her TTM, I think she still signs.
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

vivalakayla wrote:
paleo007 wrote:Note to Admin: Please change the fanmail address on Jennifer Lawrence fanmail.biz page.
Even though her sig is an AP it would look cool to also be signed by Rebecca Romijn. I've gotten her TTM, I think she still signs.
Vivalakayla I was thinking the same thing when I printed out the 8x10 on the glossy paper before sending it to Jennifer Lawrence. So when did you receive your Rebecca Romijin autograph success? My success came back in August 2005 & I had her sign a couple things including the July 2000 Maxim which featured her, Halle Berry & Famke Janssen as the covergirls.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi paleo007 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

paleo007 wrote:
dojust32 wrote:Sadly these are AP. I sent 2 pictures and a card to her at her movie site, got them back and they are all identical. They were postmarked Louisville, KY and looks identical to yours. If you look closely at the autograph, you can see its not free flowing either. Has the vibration effect to them. Sorry to say.

Although I know that a pre print, autopen etc are I am still unsure on how to tell the differences from the real thing. Appreciate the information and examples dojust32.
You can tell the difference because I just got my success today and they are as I believe authentic

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235634
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
Fais.Rice
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fais.Rice »

I had sent mine to the address on her site too. I was really happy it came fast considering she might get tons of request after The Hunger Games. I'll post my scans later. Congrats worth your success :)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Fais.Rice wrote:I had sent mine to the address on her site too. I was really happy it came fast considering she might get tons of request after The Hunger Games. I'll post my scans later. Congrats worth your success :)
Awesome!!! I got mine today too. I wasn't expecting it. I am excited to see scans of yours!!! ;)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

admin wrote:Hi paleo007 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match