Jennifer Aniston email success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lm817
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Aniston email success!

Post by lm817 »

I sent an email to the studio fan mail email address of Jennifer Aniston jenniferaniston@studiofanmail.com requesting for an autographed photo of Jennifer Aniston and within 3 weeks I received it.

Here is the autographed photo:
Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Aniston email success!

Post by Adonis85257 »

I LOVE Jennifer Aniston and that's a great photo. Sadly, it is a facsimile signature and was not hand-signed by Jennifer herself; however, this is what most major celebs are doing these days and it is still something nice to display in your home or office.
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Hi, would you be able to tell me what email address you used for Jennifer Aniston?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lm817 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Aniston on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

yup this is fake, she never really signs fan mail. Certain celebs, you just know they will never do fan mail again unfortunately..
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

Congratulations it's a fantastic success.

It's real. {up} Dont believe the haters :mrgreen:
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
Cameronthom55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cameronthom55 »

This is not an authentic signature. Studio FanMail ONLY hand out Pre Prints, not genuine signatures hand written by the celebrity. Sorry..
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Easy way to tell authentic from nonauthentic is to make a photocopy of both items (e.g., the same card sent by SFM.) If the signatures overlap each other exactly, it's not authentic. Nobody can sign exactly the same way twice. (With autopens, there may be some variation if the photo moves between signings.) There's no hate here, just some advice. You can, however, ignore this advice and believe it to be a hater's ramblings if you so choose. I think other people would rather be educated on what they have so they don't waste their times on preprints if they want authentic signatures. If you're have with PPs - so be it.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
lm817
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lm817 »

I sent the email on April 25th and received the autograph on the 11th May 2016.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RachelG wrote:It's real. {up} Dont believe the haters :mrgreen:
Question, if the original Jennifer A is real, then how is it so that this one is in the same spot and the exact same signature? :mrgreen: Who signed this one?

http://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm/r31702.jpg

Who signed this one?

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l190/m/ ... BeqQdg.jpg

Who signed this one?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0nUB5Vrc21U/T ... niston.JPG

Who signed this one?
http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/elena ... 2.jpg.html

It's okay, ALL the successes from Studio Fan Mail are not real. They are copies. We are just letting the original person know. We aren't haters LOL!! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters