Lou Holtz FAILURE

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gottahaveautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lou Holtz FAILURE

Post by gottahaveautos »

Sent Coach Holtz via ESPN a CIC, SASE, and a letter of request on October 5, 2011. Received my SASE in the mail today (10/27/11) with my CIC unsigned and a letter from Coach Holtz's Executive Secretary stating because it's football season and so many request, he cannot sign??? An hour or two on a Saturday morning and he's too busy to sign for 2 seconds? Oh well, it was worth a shot but I probably will not try and send again in the future.

Again, the address I used was ESPN in CT. Postmarked on my SASE said from Orlando, FL. Could have atleast denied my letter and sent it back to save a stamp rather than use my SASE....
dudeinohio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lou Holtz FAILURE

Post by dudeinohio »

you have to remember hes like 80 yrs old, had a stroke, and does more than just saturday mornings. hes on 3 or 4 days a week. ive also heard that after the stroke, his writing got really bad and he may not sign because hes embarrased by that. espn in general is hit and miss tho. ive had success from desmond howard a couple times, chris carter, tedy bruschi, and jonathon coachman, but gotten rts's from john kruk, barry larkin, and bobby valentine.
Bigautographhound

Post by Bigautographhound »

I have not seen or heard of a Lou Holtz ttm success for a few years. He does a lot of charity work and the last I heard he only signs for charity.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Got this TTM last month (Sept.):

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gottahaveautos :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and letter you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)