Gillian Anderson (X- Files) failure, very disappointed...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gillian Anderson (X- Files) failure, very disappointed..

Post by Blackhawks026 »

songtothesiren wrote:I don't think it's matter of not wanting to be associated with the X-Files anymore. I think she probably doesn't sign X-Files stuff anymore to avoid people reselling them. Just my opinion, though. I'm sorry for your failure. I love Gillian in the X-Files, but now I know that if I'm to write her I'd avoid Scully photos.

I agree. Alan Rickman refuses to sign any Snape pictures, just because he doesn't want them being resold on ebay or anywhere. I assume this is the same case. It sounds like she signs, just get another picture of her and resend
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Nicole@live
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicole@live »

Blackhawks026 wrote:
songtothesiren wrote:I don't think it's matter of not wanting to be associated with the X-Files anymore. I think she probably doesn't sign X-Files stuff anymore to avoid people reselling them. Just my opinion, though. I'm sorry for your failure. I love Gillian in the X-Files, but now I know that if I'm to write her I'd avoid Scully photos.

I agree. Alan Rickman refuses to sign any Snape pictures, just because he doesn't want them being resold on ebay or anywhere. I assume this is the same case. It sounds like she signs, just get another picture of her and resend
Yes and then again my answere to that comment.....
Yeah I can understand that but she could have personalize the photo or send a photo of her own.
I wrote in the letter that I was a fan of her work in general. Not only the x files.
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vespasian »

cant stand fussy celebs,that sucks in my opinion {down}
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

It's my understanding she mostly only signs them for charity. It's a shame really.