Great Double Success Jon Voight

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
healthysean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Great Double Success Jon Voight

Post by healthysean »

Hi,

Wrote to Jon Voight, address in database, with LOR, mentioning my love for the film The Champ and others.

wrote 28th July

today 4th Oct

received two signed photos, personalised one up to date and from The Champ, so he read my letter.

Great success

regards

Sean
admin
Site Admin

Re: Great Double Success Jon Voight

Post by admin »

Hi Sean :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jon Voight on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Congrats on your success :D
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Do you have any pictures? I always like seeing pictures of Jon voight success's lol. I sent to him about a week after you did, so I'm hoping to hear back soon!
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g