Pat Carroll Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mjdgop2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pat Carroll Success

Post by mjdgop2012 »

I am very happy with this...I {??} her! I sent veteran actress Pat Carroll, Shirley's mom on Laverne & Shirley and the voice of (one of my favorite Disney characters) Ursula in The Little Mermaid, a LOR and SASE on 9/13/2011 to the main address in the database. On 10/1/2011, I received one of my favorite successes! She sent me a fantastic 8x10 photo (I've never seen her send this one before) of her in a recording studio, as well as two pictures of Ursula on the side and some information about the movie underneath. She managed to fit in a dedication as well as a funny and kind inscription. She is truly a class act and a very caring, kind lady...show business needs more Pat Carroll's, less Real Housewives! I am very happy; Thank you so much, Ms. Carroll!

Picture: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb ... =1&theater

***Please like my Facebook page...All of my autographs are posted there! ;-) ***
***I do NOT post pictures of my return envelopes!***

Please "LIKE" My Official Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=2 ... 3264779597

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
-President Ronald Reagan

Recent Successes: Donald Trump, Liza Minnelli, Bea Arthur, Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle, Joyce DeWitt, Mary Wilson, Daniel Radcliffe (VV), B.E. Taylor (IP), Jeff Probst, Mary Jo Catlett, Emilio Estevez, Tony Dungy, Lauren Bacall, Whoopi Goldberg, Wally Wingert, Robert Guillaume, Debbie Reynolds, John Williams, Pat Carroll, Mitt Romney.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pat Carroll Success

Post by Tabby »

I really like what you sent! :mrgreen: I hope mine comes soon!
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Nice Success ;-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mjdgop2012 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Pat Carroll on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)