Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by locowski »

Nicksportsautographs wrote:The charity donation thing really has nothing to do with their authenticity. Anyone can claim anything is an authentic signature. It's your job as the person who runs the charity to make sure that the autograph is authentic. Unfortunately, that just isn't the case. It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is not the ones signing the stuff TTM. There were many people who received successes when they sent to him when he was down in Haiti, and received them when he was still down in Haiti, as well as similar situations where he was in NYC for a few weeks last year.

Anyone that continues to believe these to be are real, clearly has not done their homework
Thanks you for your words. Autograph collector since 1994 think that Travolta send out authentic WOW {down} {down} {down}
Autographs collector who are not long time think that Travolta send out sec - ME {up} {up} {up}
Last edited by locowski on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Where does look just same like his TTM for you ???. But you have your thinking and I have my thinking about his TTM.
The J looks very similar to his TTM - but the sig also looks rushed. Where did you get those photos, of his supposad IP signatures? Are you sure THOSE are authentic? What site did you get them on?
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Where does look just same like his TTM for you ???. But you have your thinking and I have my thinking about his TTM.
The J looks very similar to his TTM - but the sig also looks rushed. Where did you get those photos, of his supposad IP signatures? Are you sure THOSE are authentic? What site did you get them on?
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Nicksportsautographs wrote:The charity donation thing really has nothing to do with their authenticity. Anyone can claim anything is an authentic signature. It's your job as the person who runs the charity to make sure that the autograph is authentic. Unfortunately, that just isn't the case. It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is not the ones signing the stuff TTM. There were many people who received successes when they sent to him when he was down in Haiti, and received them when he was still down in Haiti, as well as similar situations where he was in NYC for a few weeks last year.

Anyone that continues to believe these to be are real, clearly has not done their homework
No one will truly know until they ask John Travolta themselves. So doing your homework, doesn't really matter.

But I highly, highly doubt that John or his management would send a sec signed photo of him to someone who is running a charity for special needs children given the fact that Jett, his son was also special needs.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

locowski wrote:Thanks you for your words. Autograph collector since 1994 think that Travolta send out authentic WOW {down} {down} {down}
Autographs collector who are not long time think that Travolta send out sec - ME {up} {up} {up}
Dude - you can't spell and your grammar is horrible. As far as I am concerned - I take everything you say with a grain of salt. {up} {up} {up} {up} {up}
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

vivalakayla wrote:
Look on his website. Signature from website look like on his IP from photo who i show you in internt. ON his authenitc you can find only J. you do not see clearly T like on his TTM. Sometime you can fine waves in this place where shoud be line
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

vivalakayla wrote:
Look on his website. Signature from website look like on his IP from photo who i show you in internt. ON his authenitc you can find only J. you do not see clearly T like on his TTM. Sometime you can find waves in this place where shoud be line
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

"It says: "On behalf of John Travolta, I would be happy to contribute an autographed item signed by John himself for your auction. We hope your event is a tremendous success and please feel free to let me know of anything that you may need in the future"

If that's what she wrote then she must have changed the wording to all of the other letters posted across the internet with identical wording apart from the "signed by John himself" bit. I'd like to see a scan of that letter if you have one.

We're going to have to agree to differ on this one, obviously.
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

HappinessStan wrote:"It says: "On behalf of John Travolta, I would be happy to contribute an autographed item signed by John himself for your auction. We hope your event is a tremendous success and please feel free to let me know of anything that you may need in the future"

If that's what she wrote then she must have changed the wording to all of the other letters posted across the internet with identical wording apart from the "signed by John himself" bit. I'd like to see a scan of that letter if you have one.

This letter from John menager is not proof do not expect thet that someone give you proof for that John send out sec for charity. This will be suicide.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

HappinessStan wrote:"It says: "On behalf of John Travolta, I would be happy to contribute an autographed item signed by John himself for your auction. We hope your event is a tremendous success and please feel free to let me know of anything that you may need in the future"

Well, consider I got this letter all the way back in like 2000 - yeah, it's probably different than that ones strewed across the internet, now.

Are you saying I'm lying? Dude - I wouldn't lie about something so stupid - Think what you want, because your opinion doesn't much matter to me. :)