Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Very fast JOHN TRAVOLTA (x 4) SUCCESS!!!!

Post by locowski »

Emmylousboy wrote:This is a card that I found online that claims it was signed IN PERSON by John Travolta. My signatures are IDENTICAL. I believe they are authentic.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127 ... oltamm.jpg
You do not belive that is his IP LOOK on his signature on website.
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

Are you saying I'm lying? Dude - I wouldn't lie about something so stupid - Think what you want, because your opinion doesn't much matter to me. :)
If you read my post you will see that I am very careful to word it in a way which does not say that. The most comprehensive destruction of your argument about this I've yet seen can be found here viewtopic.php?f=114&t=70505&p=299791.
Dude - you can't spell and your grammar is horrible. As far as I am concerned - I take everything you say with a grain of salt. {up} {up} {up} {up} {up}
KID - you make NOOOOO freaking sense when you make posts. Learn English - than come back here because reading your post seriously makes my IQ points go down.
And comments like that simply enforce my point.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Emmylousboy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Dude - you can't spell and your grammar is horrible. As far as I am concerned - I take everything you say with a grain of salt. {up} {up} {up} {up} {up}
KID - you make NOOOOO freaking sense when you make posts. Learn English - than come back here because reading your post seriously makes my IQ points go down.
Feel free to argue the authenticity of an autograph, but stop slamming someone for English not being their first language.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Call me naive, but I refuse to believe any celeb would be heartless and/or stupid enough to send a sec for charity. Think of all the bad publicity a celeb would get if they were exposed as sending fakes to a charity?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

JonAQ wrote: Feel free to argue the authenticity of an autograph, but stop slamming someone for English not being their first language.
I can't even understand what he's saying. If you're going to be on the internet on forums -- you should brush up on your English.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Jaffer wrote:Call me naive, but I refuse to believe any celeb would be heartless and/or stupid enough to send a sec for charity. Think of all the bad publicity a celeb would get if they were exposed as sending fakes to a charity?
YES! This! I agree. Especially since the charity at the time - was all over the TV. That could've & would've caused a bad career move.

But, this is exhausting - so I'm not coming back to this thread. To the OP - enjoy your success, those are lovely pictures - and don't let anyone get you down about them being sec's. :D
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

Jaffer wrote:Call me naive, but I refuse to believe any celeb would be heartless and/or stupid enough to send a sec for charity. Think of all the bad publicity a celeb would get if they were exposed as sending fakes to a charity?
A) Who is going to know? The Charity has no idea what is going on, and would just believe anything. I've seen thousands of fakes at charity events, and obviously the charity did not properly vet the autographs. B) Tony Curtis did it in the past, so saying no Celeb is going to do it, isn't true.
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

They do not match his in person - people can say in person autos are rushed but a good friend of mine works for Qantas airlines which John is affliated with & he asked him to sign a photo for his Dad, they were sitting down & NO one else was around so it was a photo, signed sitting down at a table in no rush, just as he would be signing for his TTM. Funnily enough that autograph matched his IP but not any TTM I have ever seen CHARITY or OTHERWISE.

Secondly why does nobody stop & think that no matter WHAT is going on in John's personal life (like death of a child or birth of a new one) OR where in the world he may be filming the successes come thick & fast out of CA.

As for the charity auction - who is going to prove its fake? I have seen so many authenticated SEC signatures over the years its not funny (like Doris Day for example). He has sent SEC for years now & his SEC does a pretty good job BUT its not the same as his REAL IP signature.

SEC signatures are misleading & cause these stupid arguements. People like him would just be better off sending a PP. I dont understand how trying to help new collectors out by telling them what they have is not authentic is bullying or bursting bubbles?? I am always appreciative when from time to time now with all the research I do I occassionally get duped with a SEC & someone tells me. Then again I love my hobby & only want items that have genuine signatures on them, I am not interested in collecting autopens or autographs of SECS & ASSISTANTS. If I was I could take a batch of photos of various celebrities into my work & distribute them round all the office staff & get them all to sign them for me LOL

A genuine signature means very much to me for sentimental reasons, even more so the ones who have obviously taken the time to read my letter & reference it in the dedication to me on the photo, these are priceless to me.

I am not going to argue with anyone - I am just stating the facts I know to be true from evidence & research.
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

Thats why I only EVER buy charity items that have a picture of the celebrity holding the signed item on offer. Also many celebrities will tweet about something they have signed for cahrity & put a link in to bid on it.

Most people that would get a signed photo at a charity event would not be serious collectors & would have no idea if it was real or not - as another poster put WHO is going to find out.

I really dont care as I have a genuine IP signed Travolta from years ago so dont have to bother writing to him, but even if I did not I would not write to him cos you only have to do a little research online to see his TTM are SEC.