Maureen O'Hara Success :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Maureen O'Hara Success :)

Post by buffysatine »

SENT: 21 Jul 2011 LOR SSAE 2 x 8x10's & bookplate
RCVD: 18 Aug 2011 8x10 & bookplate autographed & dedicated, the other 8x10 was not returned (it was not for me, I asked for it for to be dedicated to my mother) in my ssae

Address used:
P.O. Box 808
Bantry
County Cork IRELAND

Autographs:
http://autographcollectorofoz.blogspot. ... ohara.html

my ssae:
Hamlet2001

Re: Maureen O'Hara Success :)

Post by Hamlet2001 »

Congrats! I sent in April and I'm still waiting!!! Hope I'm getting a response...
Last successes: Phil Tippett,Roman Polanski,Dakota & Elle Fanning,Jenna Elfman,Woody Allen,Judi Dench,Steve Buscemi,Rachel McAdams,Gina Carrano,Kenneth Branagh,Rick Baker,Ian McShane,Hayley Atwell,Zachary Levi,Jon Voight,Yvonne Strahovski,Cameron Diaz,Gillan Anderson,Martin Sheen,Zoe Saldana,Karin Dor,Patrick Macnee,Carla Laemmle,Bud Spencer,Gemma Arterton,Louise Bourgeoin,Julie Harris,David Burke,Amanda Seyfried,Jerry Lewis,Claire Bloom,Michael Palin,Matt Lucas & David Walliams,Leah Remini,Raquel Welch,Dustin Hoffman,Thom Bray,Doris Day,Tom Selleck,Edward Hardwicke,Tippi Hedren,Angela Lansbury,John Landis,Joan Fontaine,Brigitte Bardot,Eva Marie Saint,Lauren Bacall,Sophia Loren.

Last VV successes: Maggie Q,Emilia Clarke,Helen Mirren,Tia Carrere,Tony Shalhoub,John C. McGinley,Guillermo del Toro,Jim Parsons,Cate Blanchett,Lara Pulver,Martin Freeman,Isla Fisher,Carla Gugino,Zach Braff,Jesse Eisenberg,Alan Rickman,Sienna Miller,Scott Bakula,Ian McKellen,Daniel Radcliffe.
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

Congratulations!

I thought she'd started charging for them (a donation to charity)? If you received a free one then you're either very lucky or she's changed her policy.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi buffysatine :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Maureen O'Hara on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greek Hunter »

I sent her around the same time you did. I hope i hear from her too.
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

HappinessStan wrote:Congratulations!

I thought she'd started charging for them (a donation to charity)? If you received a free one then you're either very lucky or she's changed her policy.
Yes round Feb it was announced she would charge & the prices were about $25 for 6x4 & $50 for 8x10 & yu could not send a picture NOR could you choose one you just got what they sent.

I have written twice, the first time ws just before the announcement & then a few weeks ago & had no problems. Maybe it did not work as its quite pricey considering you cant even choose your own photo. I do not personally know of anyone who has paid for them.