Robin Williams succsses?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams succsses?

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

whitemandcw wrote:Nice picture i liked that movie.

Unfortunatley this is a sec signature. I have had some signed photos back from the 90s which match more closely to his IP signatures.

The dedication is not the same style of writting and the way the R flows is too big.

Now i could have photos signed by another secretary which are closer matched, however i have one photo IP that i have compaired these with that i think is a good match

I will try to post these photos this week for you to have a look for yourself and compaire

hope this helps {up}
It helps very mutch {up} :D , I actualy expected to get a sec because a friend of mine got a sec a month ago

I hope he comes to Sweden some day, He is one of my personal heroes {up}

Thanks
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

It's a sec, unfortunately. I got the same one when I sent to him on Broadway, but my letter was forwarded to his secretary in LA. I didn't even get the playbill I requested in my letter. It was one of my biggest disappointments of this collecting year.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

It's a sec - this is his authentic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28111763@N ... 7144805573
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Sec 100%.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters