Titus Welliver (LOST) Success (although a bit unusual)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dailyplanetnewsman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Titus Welliver (LOST) Success (although a bit unusual)

Post by dailyplanetnewsman »

Hi,

Today I received a reply from Titus Welliver of TV's "LOST" and the film "The Town". I mailed it 8-1-11 to the database address

360 N. Crescent Dr.
North Bldg
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Now, I sent a letter and a SASE, but no photo. Sometimes I don't have a photo to send and in those cases the actor or actress sent one of their own, it seems to be the common way of these autograph requests from what I've read from people here and my own experiance, so I was kind of confused when I open my envelope and didn't see a photo. I thought he just sent me my plastic photo sleve back, but then I saw he had signed the back of my letter. I've sent lots of photo request in the mail before that didn't include a photo, and the performer always supplied their own, so I was kind of surprised. Now I want to be clear that I do appreciate Mr. Welliver taking the time to send me an autograph. I'm well aware he could have easily sent nothing; he doesn't owe me anything at all, so this was very nice of him. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining about the lack of photo, I'm just suprised. You're all autograph collectors; has this happened to you?

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Titus Welliver (LOST) Success (although a bit unusual)

Post by vivalakayla »

He probably didn't have a photo on hand, or any ways to get one. Not all celebrities have one. That's why it's best to send your own. Unless you see successes already that show that they send their own photo.
jdp3577

Post by jdp3577 »

yeah it happens, Lyndsy Fonseca signed my letter and wrte next time send a photo, so I resent with a photo, about 8 months ago, still havent gotten it.
#-John-#
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

jdp3577 wrote:yeah it happens, Lyndsy Fonseca signed my letter and wrte next time send a photo, so I resent with a photo, about 8 months ago, still havent gotten it.
Lol that was kind of funny of her to write that it made me laugh and made me glad i sent her photos with my request last year and she signed all 3 for me...I think the moral of this whole story kids is send your own photos lol You cant always assume they will supply a photo so in a way you guys got what you deserved for being a bit cheap but i dont mean that in a mean way im just being truthful.
StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Mr Welliver may not have had pics to send. He signed the 3 I sent him(2 Lost and 1 STVoyager).
I'd try again with photos. I can send you the shots I used if you have a way to print them out.
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dailyplanetnewsman :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Titus Welliver on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bartosz994 »

Congrats ! It`s amazing success !
I love 'LOST'. He is amazing in this TV series and hi is so talented actor.
I must write to him :mrgreen:
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

Come on, you want a free auto and a free picture. You should ask him to fly you out to meet him!
ChampaignH
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChampaignH »

Mr. Welliver: '
My wife and I are and have been hooked on Netflix "Harry B". Love your committment to the character of tough cop and tender family guy.
Please confirm our dining with you and your wife in late fall of 2013 in a fine French restaurant on the Champs' de Elysee' the nite before we all left on a bullet train to Lyon, and began our River Cruise journey through the wine country to Avignon. I believe that we all stayed at the Inter Continental Hotel in Paris. Sorry to bother you, but have been unsuccessfully trying to contact you through a very old Paradigm contact list. Your confirmation is sincerely appreciated. /// L D OConnell (email with administrator of this site).
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

ChampaignH wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:18 pm Mr. Welliver: '
My wife and I are and have been hooked on Netflix "Harry B". Love your committment to the character of tough cop and tender family guy.
Please confirm our dining with you and your wife in late fall of 2013 in a fine French restaurant on the Champs' de Elysee' the nite before we all left on a bullet train to Lyon, and began our River Cruise journey through the wine country to Avignon. I believe that we all stayed at the Inter Continental Hotel in Paris. Sorry to bother you, but have been unsuccessfully trying to contact you through a very old Paradigm contact list. Your confirmation is sincerely appreciated. /// L D OConnell (email with administrator of this site).
OMG!
Newbies... ugh
Actually thinking that Titus Welliver is on this site.
And responding to a thread that is 11 years old
What an idiot.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.